StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Contest Ended] Happy Youths Contest: WIN $50 worth of CapitaLand Vouchers! 13th OCT '15 - 13th NOV '15

New Commentator

Re: Happy Youths Contest: WIN $50 worth of CapitaLand Vouchers! 13th OCT '15 - 13th NOV '15

The best hangout place for youths is Jurong Point as there are many food outlets there with affordable prices such as Subway, Prima Deli, Jollibean and also high end for celebration like Seoul Garden,etc. There is also Golden Village for students to catch a movie when exams are over and arcade for students to release their stress. Overall, the ambience there is conforting and nice. Love Jurong Point
Respected Advocate

Re: Happy Youths Contest: WIN $50 worth of CapitaLand Vouchers! 13th OCT '15 - 13th NOV '15

In order to participate in this contest, all you have to do is to COMMENT below this thread with an answer to the following question:

Which place in Singapore makes you the HAPPIEST as a youth? Tell us why!

IMO, I reckon the best hangout place would be...Starhub Green! (Just kidding, perhaps yes for some?)

Anyway, I would strongly recommend this place call THE COASTAL SETTLEMENT SINGAPOREits like an place away from cities in the eastern part of Singapore with the perfect atmosphere, foods and drinks to go along with. It has the kind of combination of both kampong and modern lifestyle played along with the right genre of music for most kind of gathering, whether be it with friends, family or your partners it never fail to relieve me of the stress that has accumulated during work.

At the end of the day, you would only be amazed by the wonderful experience.

At the end of the Contest Period on the 13th November 2015, those who wrote the most interesting hangouts will be shortlisted.

“Dogs are wise. They crawl away into a quiet corner and lick their wounds and do not rejoin the world until they are whole once more.”
—Agatha Christie
New Commentator

Hold our own Hunger Games in a round of archery tag at Katong Park, Serangoon Community Park, Maplewood Park, and Sengkang Riverside Park . I think it makes us feel so young and in trend. SO happy to be living inside the movie~

Valued Commentator

My best hang out place is at toilet, where I can take my shower and spend some alone time to cleanse my inner soul at the same time. 

Alumni (Retired)

Re: [Contest Ended] Happy Youths Contest: WIN $50 worth of CapitaLand Vouchers! 13th OCT '15 - 13th

Dear all, 

This contest has ended and thank you all for your wonderful participation.

Winners will be announced by next week.

Smiley Happy

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Esteemed Commentator

Re: [Contest Ended] Happy Youths Contest: WIN $50 worth of CapitaLand Vouchers! 13th OCT '15 - 13th

thanks for informing !! Smiley Happy
Alumni (Retired)

Dear all, 

We have selected our winners and they are;

@John Poh

@Bee Geok

@Heike

Congratulations to the winners! Smiley Happy

We have send you a PM on the prize collection details.

Thank you

Santosh

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!