StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Contest Ended] Happy Youths Contest: WIN $50 worth of CapitaLand Vouchers! 13th OCT '15 - 13th NOV '15

Highlighted
StarHub Intern

[Contest Ended] Happy Youths Contest: WIN $50 worth of CapitaLand Vouchers! 13th OCT '15 - 13th NOV '15

happyyouths_slider.png

Wanna participate in a contest to win $50 worth of CapitaLand Vouchers?

According to a Youth Happiness Index project done by a team of Singapore Polytechnic students, many interesting places popped up in the list of favourite hangout places that youths visit. (Check out the “Top Hangouts for Singaporean Youths by Region”!)

Some of the hangouts listed are pretty unique places for youths.

In order to participate in this contest, all you have to do is to COMMENT below this thread with an answer to the following question:

Which place in Singapore makes you the HAPPIEST as a youth? Tell us why!

At the end of the Contest Period on the 13th November 2015, those who wrote the most interesting hangouts will be shortlisted.

3 Lucky Winners will be picked from the shortlisted entries!

What are you waiting for guys? Grasp this chance now!

Terms and Conditions

Eligibility

This contest commences on 13th October 2015 to 13th November 2015, both dates inclusive
(“Contest Period”).

The participants in the contest must fall in the age group of 15 to 25.

StarHub employees and vendors of StarHub are not eligible to take part in this contest

Contest Mechanics

In order to participate in this contest, all the participant has to do is to comment below this thread with an answer to the following question:

“WHERE in Singapore do you go to that makes you the HAPPIEST as a youth? Tell us WHY!”

3 Lucky Winners will be chosen out of the shortlisted entries.

Prizes

$50 worth of CapitaLand vouchers will be awarded to 3 Lucky Winners each.

Collection

• Winners will receive a personal message (PM) from us on the StarHub Community within 5 working days of the end of the contest (13th November 2015).
  • Instructions on how to collect the prize will be mentioned in the PM.
  • If a Winner fails to collect the Prize by the deadline specified by StarHub in the personal message (PM), the Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the Prize, and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances.
  • Each Winner may be required to sign an acknowledgement and release form in respect of his or her use of the Prize, as a condition to his or her receipt of the Prize. Winners must also permit the use of images and postings done on social media to show authenticity of promotion.
  • Winners must also permit the use of images and postings done on social media to show authenticity of promotion.

Personal Data

• We will need to collect and use participants’ personal data, as well as disclose their personal data to our partners, to facilitate the conduct of this Contest and to comply with applicable laws and regulations. Such personal data may include without limitation a participant’s name, email address, personal identification or passport number, as well as his picture, video, photographs or likeness.
  • StarHub and its partners reserve the right to use the names, pictures, photographs or likeness of any participant or Winner in its marketing, publicity or promotional materials at StarHub's sole discretion without notice to the participant or Winner, or require any participant or Winner to appear in any form of marketing, publicity or promotional activities. 
  • StarHub may also use your personal data to conduct analysis on your use of our products and services so as to help us improve, review, develop and efficiently manage the products and services offered to you.
  • Without prejudice to the foregoing, the prize winners will be filmed, photographed or recorded by our or our partners’ production crew. The title, rights and interests in all pictures, photographs, audio recordings, audio-visual recordings or footage generated (collectively referred to hereinafter as “Footage”), including without limitation all intellectual property rights thereof, shall remain or be vested in StarHub and/or its partners. StarHub and its partners may use the Footage for their marketing, publicity or promotional purposes.

By participating in this Promotion, you consent to our and our partners’ collection, use and disclosure of your personal data for the purposes and in the manner described above.

Prizes

StarHub reserves the right to redistribute any unclaimed Prizes to other participants or donate any unclaimed Prizes to the Community Chest or any other approved charitable organization.

Others

• StarHub's decisions on the Contest and the Winners shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances. 
  • In the event of a dispute, any individual’s entitlement to participate in the Contest and any participant’s entitlement to the Prizes shall be subject to the sole discretion and final determination of StarHub.
  • StarHub is not responsible to any Winner for the redemption of the Prizes. StarHub shall not be liable to any Winner for damages, losses, costs or expenses, lost profits, revenue, business or anticipated savings suffered or incurred by any Winner arising out of or in connection with the redemption of any Prize.
  • StarHub reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. Participation in this Contest and continued use of StarHub Prepaid Services will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions and any amendments thereof.

These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and parties agree to be bound by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.

12068841_691353254328666_5105948752234550846_o.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------
Currently an intern at StarHub. Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

36 REPLIES
Trusted Commentator

Re: Happy Youths Contest: WIN $50 worth of CapitaLand Vouchers! 13th OCT '15 - 13th NOV '15

XCAPE at Bugis would be my favourite hangout as a youth!

Reason being: I love the intellectual challenge that the puzzles there are able to provide. The multiple secret rooms are pretty thrilling as we crawl from one room to another and it makes a pretty good bonding time with friends.

The puzzles really make you rack your brains, and there's some rooms that pose physical challenges as well.

Just love the escape room games there!

Senior Commentator

Re: Happy Youths Contest: WIN $50 worth of CapitaLand Vouchers! 13th OCT '15 - 13th NOV '15

Favourite place would be Clarke Quay because of the gorgeous scenery.

Went on the River Explorer.

Esteemed Commentator

My favourite place in Singapore as a youth would be LaserOPS @ orchard. Went there twice to play Laser Tag and it was fun

Enjoyed the thrilling play environment. It's a unique bonding experience.

Valued Commentator

Bugis Street!

Kinda spent my entire youth shopping for clothes and accessories there. LOL

Valued Commentator

ST GAMES CAFE @The Cathay

The best place to hold gatherings with old secondary school / jc mates.

Especially after a long time of losing touch with them, the games parties there really help to break the ice. 

Everyone's Tags (2)
New Commentator

Favourite place to be is in singapore poly. Why? It is where i enjoyed my time with all my friends such as joining events in school with them and making the events in school wonderful even for other people that i do not yet know. As i am a emcee in school fun times all the time. Love it.
Honored Commentator

My Fav youth hang out place is cafe hopping along Tiong Bharu!

With several cafe along the stretch of Tiong Bharu, you never run out of cool place to hang out and chill during lazy afternoon with your buddies.

Mill 

Esteemed Commentator

Haji Lane!

There's just a very distinct vibe there. For myself as an Instagram user, the photos taken there during my lazy afternoons with friends are definitely very insta-worthy. 

For those who are sick of shopping at the neighbourhood malls like JEM or WestGate, Haji Lane just feels more original from the clothing down to the interior decorations, ice cream parlours, and even tarot card readings.

New Commentator

Happiest place is sentosa! That is where I spent time with my friends, swimming, cycling, hanging out at USS, halloween. So much beautiful memories were/are made there! SENTOSA is the happiest placeSmiley Happy