StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Contest Closed] Share your favourite beauty care item and stand a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 or 600$ worth of EpiCentre vouchers among many other prizes!

Community Best Friend

[Contest Closed] Share your favourite beauty care item and stand a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 or 600$ worth of EpiCentre vouchers among many other prizes!

Lady First Season 3

It's time to get your game on as we celebrate the beauty products that help you get your face on with an exciting contest!

Tell us what is the one beauty product that's your must-carry item wherever you go? All you have to do is to snap a picture of that item, post it here, and tell us why it is the most important item to you. It's that simple! The top five most voted submissions will win.

PRIZES:
Grand Prize: Samsung Galaxy Note 5

First Runner Up: 600$ worth of EpiCentre vouchers

Three Consolation Prizes: Lady First Cosmetic Bag worth $200 each

How to Participate:
Step 1: Click on the 'Participate Now’ button below

Step 2: Upload an image of your beauty care item that is a must carry for you and tell us why

Step 3: Share it on social media using hashtag #SHBeautyCare and #StarHubCommunity and get maximum votes

Participate Now

Read the Terms & Conditions for this contest

1. The contest ends on 30 November 2015
  2. By participating in this contest, you agree to allow StarHub Community to contact you in the event that you are selected as a winner.
  3. The Top most Voted Submission wins- Grand Prize – Samsung Galaxy Note 5, First Runner Up – 600$ worth of EpiCentre vouchers, Three Consolation prizes – Lady First Cosmetic Bag worth $200 each.(Please note StarHub reserves the right to change the prizes.)
  4. StarHub Community reserves the right, in its sole discretion, at any time and at any stage of the judging process, to reject or disqualify any Entry that is deemed ineligible or for any reason that is necessary and/or appropriate, including without limitation, if that participant has not complied with the official rules or has interfered, in StarHub's sole opinion, with the proper conduct of the Contest. 
  5. In the event of a dispute, a customer's entitlement is subject to the sole discretion and final determination of StarHub. In determining the winners of this contest, StarHub's decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances.
  6. Winners will be notified via email or private message on StarHub Community 2 - 3 days after the end of the contest period.
  7. All particulars you submit must be true, accurate, complete and up to date. Entries that do not meet this requirement will be disqualified immediately.
  8. The winners acknowledge and agree that StarHub makes no warranty whatsoever as to the Prizes. StarHub shall not be deemed to be the seller or transferor of the Prize(s).
  9. The Prize(s) shall not be transferable, exchangeable, redeemable or substituted for cash or otherwise, in all cases, whether in whole or part.
  10. StarHub Community may at any time vary, modify, add or delete any of the terms and conditions governing this Contest or the Prizes, including terminating or withdrawing the Contest and/or substituting the Prizes with any item of equivalent or similar value, without prior notice or reason. Participants will be notified of any changes in dates applicable to the Contest via the Site.
  11. All personal information collected in connection with this contest will be subject to StarHub’s Privacy Statement available at StarHub’s website -http://www.starhub.com/about-us/legal-notices-and-terms/terms-and-conditions/website-terms.html
  12. Participants have to be Singaporeans or Singapore PR or people residing in Singapore.
  13. In determining the Winners of this contest, StarHub’s decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances. In the event of a dispute, a participant’s entitlement to participate in this contest and any Winner’s entitlement to the Prizes shall be subject to the sole discretion and final determination of StarHub.

Usage of information, photos, videos and other submitted content

1. You acknowledge and agree that any information, videos, photos, comments, ideas or other content you submit may be made available by StarHub for viewing, rating, reviewing, and commenting by the public.
  2. You agree that we can, but are not obliged, to use the information, videos, photos, comments, ideas or other content that you have provided above in StarHub’s advertising on various media. You accept that we will own all rights arising from our usage of any of the information, videos, photos, comments, ideas or other content provided by you. You also acknowledge and agree that StarHub shall have full discretion in deciding how it will utilise the information, videos, photos, comments, ideas or other content that you have provided.
  3. By submitting content to StarHub, you represent and warrant that the content does not infringe any copyright, trademark, property rights, rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party and that you have the full and unrestricted right to transfer the content to StarHub free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.

18 REPLIES 18
Trusted Commentator

Re: Share your favourite beauty care item and stand a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 or an Ap

fix.jpg

For all day hair fix, this is the one true weapon!

#SHBeautyCare #StarHubCommunity

StarHub Intern

Re: Share your favourite beauty care item and stand a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 or an Ap

Come on everyone!

Bring on the entries!

tumblr_nlfd6zQFGN1up4wvmo1_250.gif

All you need to do is to simply upload a photo of your favourite beauty care item and add a short description to it.

A gentle reminder that you will be awarded the following prizes if you win:

PRIZES:
Grand Prize: Samsung Galaxy Note 5

First Runner Up: $600 worth of EpiCentre vouchers

Three Consolation Prizes: Lady First Cosmetic Bag worth $200 each

---------------------------------------------------------
Currently an intern at StarHub. Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

StarHub Intern

Hi @Relly

Please click on the "Participate Now" button in the thread to upload your photo and description. Smiley Happy

Thank you!!

---------------------------------------------------------
Currently an intern at StarHub. Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Esteemed Commentator

Wow that's so awesome contest! please vote my favourite beauty care item Smiley Happy thanks
Veteran

Haha, are guys allowed to post too?
Respected Commentator

The one beauty care item that I would always carry around would be this facial mist by Hada Labo. As I spend majority of my time in a aircon room, my face gets pretty dry, so I will spritz some of this to keep my skin hydrated. Plus it's a small bottle, so it fits into my bag nicely (and even for overseas usage!)

Screen Shot 2015-11-07 at 10.38.53 pm.png

Honored Commentator

look like this contest got flooded with last minute zombie account, the problem with most like contest, it is subjected to abuse, hope starhub will investigate and disqualify and ban cheaters forever

Alumni (Retired)

Re: [Contest Closed] Share your favourite beauty care item and stand a chance to win a Samsung Galax

Dear all, 

This contest has come to a end.

Thank you everyone for participating in this contest.

We will announce the winner within 2 weeks via this thread as well PM the winner on the prize collection details.

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Esteemed Commentator

Re: [Contest Closed] Share your favourite beauty care item and stand a chance to win a Samsung Galax

Hi, may i know the winner announcement already or not because i think i am the second winner in this contest but i never received any email from starhub community. Smiley Happy