GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Contest Closed] Share your favourite beauty care item and stand a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 or 600$ worth of EpiCentre vouchers among many other prizes!

Alumni (Retired)

Re: [Contest Closed] Share your favourite beauty care item and stand a chance to win a Samsung Galax

Hi @WAN YEE ,

Apologies for the delay, we will announce the winners by this week.

Stay tune Smiley Happy

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Esteemed Commentator

Re: [Contest Closed] Share your favourite beauty care item and stand a chance to win a Samsung Galax

Thank for replying ~
Community Best Friend

Hi Everyone!

We now have the winners for our Lady First- My favorite Beauty item contest!

Congratulations to our top five winners with the most number of likes! We will contact all the winners separately and are looking forward to meeting you!

1. Wan Yee
    2. Huiminminmin
    3. HoneyBuzz
    4. Summer24
    5. Acesprint
Esteemed Commentator

Omg thank starhub ~ 

Valued Commentator

Hi Wan Yee

I can't seem to send you a private message, could you drop me a message then I can reply to inform you regarding the prize collection details.

Regards
TY
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Hi Wan Yee

I still can't seem to send you a private message, how about you PM me your email address then we can communicate further from there.

Regards
TY
Esteemed Commentator

tanwanyee13052350@gmail.com
Esteemed Commentator

tanwanyee13052350@gmail.com

Trusted Commentator

awww. I didn't win. But congratulations to all winners!!!