cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect on Klout and be rewarded!

Administrator

Connect on Klout and be rewarded!

klout-logo-color-dark.png

StarHub Community is proud to be one of the first communities in the world to be connected with Klout. What this means is that your influence on StarHub community will be added to that from your other social networks.

What is Klout?

The Klout Score is a number between 1-100 that represents your influence. The more influential you are, the higher your Klout Score.

Why should I connect to Klout?

By connecting your StarHub Community profile and other social media networks to Klout, you may be targeted to receive amazing invitations to try new products and receive special perks such as discounts and privileges.

I’m ready to connect my StarHub Community account to Klout! How do I do that?

Step 1:

Go to your own user profile on StarHub Community. (You can do so by clicking your own username anywhere in the community. Easiest way is to look at the top of any community page and click on "Welcome, XXX" where XXX is your community name)

Step 2:

Mouseover the "i" icon beside "Connect to Klout" [1] and click on 'Want to connect to Klout? Click here" [2] as shown in the image below:

klout1.png

Step 3:

Choose Facebook, Twitter or Email as your method of logging on / registering Klout:

klout2.png

You are done! Head over to klout.com to connect your other social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn and many more. The more social networks you connect, the more potential your score can increase!  

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy

13 REPLIES 13
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Connect on Klout and be rewarded!

My current score.

Klout   Be Known For What You Love.png

Valued Advocate

Wow @razerpro that is QUITE the impressive Klout score!!!
Alumni (Retired)

@RickyS am I the king of Klout?

Valued Advocate

Nope, this guy has you beat:
https://klout.com/#/justinbieber
Do you know how to sing? Smiley Tongue

Alumni (Retired)

If I start singing, I will be a 57.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any prizes for a high Klout score? 

Alumni (Retired)

@Anonymous  Look out for future shout-outs on the community!  We might just announce Klout related events! Smiley Happy

Some of my posts on this community site are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Alumni (Retired)

Looking forward to it!

Valued Advisor

10 for me.