GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coming Soon: Connect your Hub iD to your Facebook Account!

Highlighted
Administrator

Coming Soon: Connect your Hub iD to your Facebook Account!

FB_post_photo.png

Hi everyone!

You will soon have the option to connect your StarHub Hub iD with your Facebook account. In future, you will be able to log in to StarHub.com using your Facebook account and you won't have to remember your Hub iD and password.

(If you do not wish to connect to Facebook, you will still be able to log in using your Hub iD details)

What’s New
We've added a “Connect with Facebook” button. This will give you the option to connect your Hub iD to your Facebook account.

StarHub is possibly one of the first telcos in the world to launch this and we hope this will help you log in easily to manage your StarHub services online.

Why should I connect?
Should you choose to connect to Facebook, you will be able to log in to your StarHub online account using your Facebook details.

In future, you won't have to remember your Hub iD and password - you can just log in using your Facebook account.

Questions?
We understand that you may have some questions about this so please refer to the FAQ below. If you have a question that has not been answered here, please click on the Reply button below to submit your question and we will help you out.

FAQ : Connecting your Hub iD to your Facebook Account

Q 1: I am on the StarHub.com website and clicked on Log In / Sign Up. Why does it look different?
Q 2: Why is there a Connect with Facebook button on the Log In / Sign Up on StarHub.com?
A: You now have the option to connect your Hub iD to your Facebook account so you can log in using your Facebook account to access your StarHub account online. In future, you won't have to remember your Hub iD and password - you can just log in using your Facebook account.

Q: I am on the StarHub.com website and clicked on Log In / Sign Up. Which button do I click?
A: Click on the Connect with Facebook button.

Q: I logged in and noticed the profile photo / email address doesn't belong to me. What should I do?
A: It's possible that someone else has logged into their Facebook account on your device. Please log out of their Facebook account, then refresh the browser and then click on the Log In / Sign Up button again. You will be able to log in with your own Facebook account.

Q: I just want to log in without connecting with Facebook. How do I log in?
A: Click on the Log in with Hub iD button to log in

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy

7 REPLIES 7
Honored Advisor

Re: Connect your Hub iD to your Facebook Account!

HI STARHUB COMMUNITY MEMBERS.WOW THIS IS REALLY AMAZING. I LOVE IT.SO WHAT YOU GUYS WAITING FOR....?TRY IT NOW!! CONGRATS STARHUB FOR THE FIRST TELCO TO LAUNCH THIS WHICH IS EASIER WAY FOR US TO CONNECT TO OUR FACEBOOK AND EASILY MANAGE OUR STARHUB ONLINE ACCOUNT.REGARDS AZAMANJ%+))
Honored Advisor

Re: Coming Soon: Connect your Hub iD to your Facebook Account!

HI EVERYONE!SORRY CORRECTION.EVERYONE MUST TRY THIS!(COMING SOON)CHEERS...REGARDS AZAMANJ%+))
Senior Advocate

Looking forward to this.

Honored Advisor

Good to use one account, I have a habit forgetting hub id... this will solved my problems.

Android™ Expert

Looking good! Hope to see this launch soon!

We'll launch it soon! Waiting for "auspicious" date! Haha.

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy

Senior Advocate

please enable connect to G+ as well. i trust google more than facebook
_____
Xperia SP Android v4.3 rooted. Looking to upgrade to Xperia ZL soon