GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[CLOSED] "Link the Movies!" to win a pair of GV GOLD CLASS tickets! 14th OCT '15 - 27th OCT '15

Highlighted
Senior Commentator

Re: "Link the Movies!" to win a pair of GV GOLD CLASS tickets! 14th OCT '15 - 27th OCT '15

Happily ever after 

Esteemed Commentator

Re: "Link the Movies!" to win a pair of GV GOLD CLASS tickets! 14th OCT '15 - 27th OCT '15

The wilderness must be explored! 

Trusted Commentator

Never too old for a Disney movie!  

Valued Commentator

A Frozen Magical Fairy World Surrounded by Evil Maleficent Awaiting Brave Heroines.
Respected Commentator

Put the man aside, its lady showtime!

SKH
Senior Commentator

Heroic Hair-oines.

Valued Contributor

Hair-ppily ever after Hair-oines' Hair-ventures.

Alumni (Retired)

Re: [CLOSED] "Link the Movies!" to win a pair of GV GOLD CLASS tickets! 14th OCT '15 - 27t

Dear all, 

This contest has ended and thank you for your wonderful participation.

Winners will be notified by next week through PM.

Smiley Happy

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Alumni (Retired)

Re: [CLOSED] "Link the Movies!" to win a pair of GV GOLD CLASS tickets! 14th OCT '15 - 27t

Dear all,

We have picked the two most creative entries. 

And the winners are........

@esjr99 & @MichelleTSC

Congratulation to both!

Please check your PM on the prize collection details Smiley Happy

Thank you all for participating in this contest!

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!