GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[CLOSED] Win a pair of tickets to Xinyao Reunion Concert 明天32新谣演唱会!

New Commentator

Re: Win a pair of tickets to Xinyao Reunion Concert 明天32新谣演唱会!

My favorite song is 某某人住在很那个的小镇。

It was only recently that I am once again exposed to 梁文福's songs, the ones that I used to sing to the radio in my dad's car. I was young then, and I could not remember the name of the songs and the rhythm as time went on... the nostalogia came on when I started to see the trend of 新摇歌曲 popping up again. The songs indeed brought up some memories to my childhood.

Not long ago, I attended a musical "If There're Seasons..." (天冷就回来) (after saving) to of course, listen to the songs i missed listening, and it also made me love those songs even more. and that particular song that brought to my attention was "Someone Lived In A Pretty How Town"(某某人住在很那个的小镇), which made use of similar words. It confused me at first, but it made sense to me at last. After the musical. I searched up the lyrics and found out what the song was trying to say, which I could relate to and made me come to love this song.

I then started to search up youtube for 新摇歌曲,and noticed the singers for 梁文福's songs once gathered in Singapore to sing some songs for charity. But sadly, I can only see it through the computer screen now. The remaining tickets for the concert only left was too expensive for me to handle. Hope that I would be able to attend it afterall!

New Commentator

我最喜欢 “我们这一班”. 每当听到这首歌, 我就会想起和怀念中四那段学校美好的日子. 因为过完那一年, 我们将各分东西. 我们一班一有空就会举办烤肉会, 同学生日也会庆祝, 去唱k 等等. 真是唤醒我好多快乐的回憶!!! 时光能倒流该会多好!!!
Senior Commentator

巫启贤的'你是我的唯一'。常哼这首歌,因为它道出我们那个年代少男少女缅腆的情怀
Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

遗忘过去是我最喜欢的。里面有一段词就是我对生命的写造!
“对生命你不必存有怀疑 人生它本来像一出戏
故事的结局是悲是喜 自己总会有些决定”
就象现在我能否赢得《明天32新谣演唱会》入场券就随缘吧。
New Commentator

I love xinyao. They are the songs of my era. The favourite one that brought back the most memories is 邂逅 by 巫启贤 and 黄惠祯...

I was in college then. It was the first song that got us "hooked" on xinyao. The beautiful melody and lyrics completely enchanted us. We were listening and listening to the raido, and within days, learned the lyrics, started strumming our guitars and singing it all over school..

Those were the days, a beautiful time in my life. 

Whenever I attend a xinyao concert now, the good old fond memories flashed back. Whenever 邂逅 is sang, I realise that the song lyrics have long been imprinted in my head..

Without xinyao, my college life would never have been the same.

Ke
New Commentator

邂逅

First and foremost 新谣 song. 

(你是我最初,  你是我唯一)

Valued Contributor

Choose only one? How? I like so many of them!
Ok, never mind, here goes…

I choose 小人物的心声 by 吴佳明 because the lyrics still resonate with me to this day!
I love that it's a song of encouragement and acknowledgement of those of us who are just ordinary folks.
It also reminds me of what Abraham Lincoln said, "God must love the common man, he made so many of them." =D

New Commentator

细水长流
With Meaningful lyrics and nice tunes, this song reminds me of good old time...
New Commentator

I would choose 一步一步来
Till date, the meaning of the song somehow still quite valid to todays although it was written 2-3 decade back. The only different might be 情书might have become email Smiley Happy
First time listen to it I was still a student. Today I am a parent who went through most of the stage of the song where now is my kid turn to go through it "step by step"
New Commentator

My favourite song is 你的倒影 as the lyrics are very poetical and meaningful.