GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[CLOSED] Win a pair of tickets to Xinyao Reunion Concert 明天32新谣演唱会!

Hub Master

[CLOSED] Win a pair of tickets to Xinyao Reunion Concert 明天32新谣演唱会!

Xinyao Reunion Concert

We've got 20 pairs of Xinyao Reunion Concert tickets to give away!

Simply tell us what is your favourite Xinyao song and why you love it to stand a chance to win a pair of tickets.

UPDATE: Here are the 20 lucky winners!

Cherry Lover, Poh Yee, BearBear, PrisC, 小雏菊, songboh, LRJ, andy_sg, Jane Chua, autumnyong, limchin, IAmYukiNg, liamwaitak, miaochin, elyap, daphnejingjing, IncTEh, sgpg, mechelle, fatfish

Congrats!

About Xinyao Reunion Concert

Xinyao is 32 this year! Singapore's unique music culture started from the campus in 1982. It not only recounted the memories of many, but also recorded the transformation of our nation. After so many years, Xinyao is still one of Singaporeans' favourite tune. Xinyao Reunion Concert will be held at the The Star Theatre on 30 August, bringing together Xinyao's most iconic singers and groups, as well as special guest appearance from Wan Fang.

新谣32岁了!
1982年正式命名至今,新谣这个新加坡独有音乐文化当年从校园兴起,唱过了一个年代,诉说着许多人生命情感与成长的美好回忆,也记录了这片土地的变迁转移。多年以后,新谣依然是大家心中最热情纯净的岁月音符。

弹唱人8月30日于能容纳5000人的The Star Theatre举办回顾新谣的大型音乐会,汇集了难得聚首的新谣代表歌手与小组,再度在舞台上重现重温一首首经典难忘的新谣歌曲,参与演出的歌手包括: 巫启贤,黎沸挥,姜鄠,叶良俊,吴佳明,颜黎明,潘盈,洪劭轩,蔡荣祖,林倛玉,苏智诚,刘晋旭,陈志群,邓淑娴,黄秀玲,蔡礼莲,控制塔小组,潮汐小组, 鱼尾狮小组。

特别来宾:万芳

明天32新谣演唱会将是个充满青春回忆,热情回顾精彩重现温暖延绵的新谣大团圆,32年后的这个夜晚让我们为属于自己的新谣岁月,熟悉亲切痛快地再唱一回!

Terms & Conditions
1. Contest ends 24 August 2014 at 2359h and winners will be announced on 25 August 2014.
2. Registration on StarHub Community is required to submit an entry.
3. You can submit as many entries as you like.
4. The 20 best entries as judged by StarHub will win a pair of tickets each. The judges’ decision is final and we regret that no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Information on prize collection will be communicated via Private Message on StarHub Community.
6. Only one prize per person is allowed.
7. Prizes not collected by 29 August 2014 will be forfeited.
8. Persons who are not eligible to participate in this contest are:
 - StarHub’s employees, employees of its subsidiaries, related corporations and affiliates, and/or the immediate family members of such employees; or
 - Employees or the staff of StarHub’s advertising agencies or any other party directly involved in this contest.
9. StarHub Community may at any time vary, modify, add or delete any of the terms and conditions governing this Contest or the Prizes, including terminating or withdrawing the Contest and/or substituting the Prizes with any item of equivalent or similar value, without prior notice or reason. Participants will be notified of any changes in dates applicable to the Contest via the Site. 

========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
107 REPLIES 107
Android™ Expert

Re: Win a pair of tickets to Xinyao Reunion Concert 明天32新谣演唱会!

My favourite song is 细水长流 Xi Shui Chang Liu .

Reminds me when I was young and my parents always play this song at home. Such nostalgia, much memories.

麻雀衔竹枝 as I love watching That Girl in Pinafore

Alumni (Retired)

一步一步来
Home Networking Expert

die liao lor, i cannot read/write chinese ley... how how how?

Highlighted
Respected Commentator

I love 梁文福 -《新加坡派》

Catchy tune and bears a story that hold true till today!

Valued Commentator

My favorite song is 我们这一班. I perform this song with my good friends in our secondary school 28 years ago. We are still singing 新遥 when we go k.
New Commentator

我们这一班 is my favourite. Coz it articulate every thing during school times. Really.missed school so much !!

Esteemed Advocate

I like so many. How?

邂逅,你的倒影
你是我的唯一
想着你的感觉
遗忘过去
细水长流
一步一步来
WMM
New Commentator

My favourite song is 你的倒影. I still remembered i was singing this song on stage during the inter school xinyao competition and forgotten the lyrics! So embarrassing!