StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[CLOSED] KLOUT CONNECT Contest: WIN GV GOLD CLASS TICKETS! 2nd Oct - 13th Oct 2015

Alumni (Retired)

[CLOSED] KLOUT CONNECT Contest: WIN GV GOLD CLASS TICKETS! 2nd Oct - 13th Oct 2015

kloutconnect_thread.png

Connect your StarHub Community User Account to Klout to stand a chance to win a pair of GV GOLD CLASS tickets DAILY!

Yesterday (13/10/15) ’s Lucky Klout Score was ...

Here are the shortlistees and winners for the contest:

Day 1 - Friday 2/10/15 (52) 

Shortlistees : Bas , Xavier Teo , Nicholas

FINAL WINNER :  @Bas

Day 2 - Saturday 3/10/15 (62) 

Shortlistees: Polarbear , Jason , Di3

FINAL WINNER :  @Jason

Day 3 - Sunday 4/10/15 (28) 

Shortlistees: Tin MH, Travis0509 , tohtohh

FINAL WINNER : @Tin MH

Day 4 - Monday 5/10/15 (30) 

Shortlistees: rotiprata , JoelTai , ChristanQL

FINAL WINNER : @/JoelTai 

Day 5 - Tuesday 6/10/15 (51) 

FINAL WINNER : @/Darren Ong

Day 6 - Wednesday 7/10/15 (50) 

FINAL WINNER : @Elaine_Chang

Day 7 - Thursday 8/10/15 (47) 

Shortlistees: Tromba , Sarah Liew

FINAL WINNER : @/Sarah Liew

Day 8 - Friday 9/10/15 (40) 

FINAL WINNER : @June1980

Day 9 - Saturday 10/10/15 (42) 

Shortlistees: Wen Zhao, Quanta

FINAL WINNER : @/Wen Zhao

Day 10 - Sunday 11/10/15 (48) 

Shortlistees: vanguy79, tromba, Meng_Chee, ahpan81

FINAL WINNER : @vanguy79

Day 11 - Monday 12/10/15 (58) 

Shortlistees: kenken, k, Khek_Woi

FINAL WINNER : @Khek_Woi

Day 12 - Tuesday 13/10/15 (58) 

Shortlistees: Delpistan, Rachel Soh, Thaw Zin

FINAL WINNER : @Rachel Soh

Winners will be contacted via Private Message.

Shortlistees are users with the same klout score as our Lucky Klout Score of the day.

The Final winner is randomly picked out of the shortlistees to win for the day.

StarHub Community

is proud to be one of the first communities in the world to be connected with Klout. What this means is that your influence on StarHub community will be added to that from your other social networks.

What is Klout?

The Klout Score is a number between 1-100 that represents your influence. The more influential you are, the higher your Klout Score.

Why should I connect to Klout?

By connecting your StarHub Community profile and other social media networks to Klout, you may be targeted to receive amazing invitations to try new products and receive special perks such as discounts and privileges.

1.png

I’m ready to connect my StarHub Community account to Klout!

Follow these steps to get a chance to win a pair of GV Gold Class Tickets!

*It is recommended that you use PC for the following steps.

Step 1:

Go to your own user profile on StarHub Community. (You can do so by clicking your own username anywhere in the community. Easiest way is to look at the top of any community page and click on "Welcome, XXX" where XXX is your community name)

If you don’t have a StarHub Community user account, please register here.

Step 2:

Mouseover the "i" icon beside "Connect to Klout" [1] and click on 'Want to connect to Klout? Click here" [2] as shown in the image below:

2.png

Step 3:

Choose Facebook, Twitter or Email as your method of logging on / registering Klout:

3.png

What your StarHub Community User Profile will look like after connecting to Klout:

4.png

You are done!

To stand a better chance of winning, head over to klout.com to connect your other social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn and many more. The more social networks you connect, the more potential your score can increase!  

At the end of each day, users who have connected their StarHub Community account to Klout and whose Klout score matches the Lucky Klout Score for that day, will be shortlisted.

In the event that there is more than 1 user with the Lucky Klout Score, the final winner will be randomly selected from the shortlisted few.

Each Daily Winner for that day will be updated on this thread on the following working day. Winners will receive a personal message (PM) from us on the StarHub Community.

Terms and Conditions – Stand a Daily Chance to GV Gold Class Tickets!

Your participation in the Contest shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the terms and conditions herein.

The “Klout Connect” contest will run from 2nd October 2015 to 13 October 2015, with a unique contestant being selected to win daily.

Eligibility

Participants must be registered on the StarHub Community and connected to Klout.

StarHub employees and vendors of StarHub are not eligible to take part in this contest.

Contest Mechanics

Stand a daily chance in winning 1 pair of Golden Village Gold Class tickets.

Participants will have to do the following during the respective contest period:

1. Register on the StarHub Community as a new user and verify the registration, if the participant does not have an account.
  2. Go to the user profile account by clicking one’s username at the top of the page.
  3. Click on “Connect to Klout” below the username avatar and proceed to connect to Klout. If the user does not have a Klout account, a new Klout account needs to be registered.
  4. After successfully connecting the StarHub Community account to Klout, the Klout icon and score should appear on the StarHub Community user profile page.

At the end of each day, users who have connected their StarHub Community account to Klout and whose Klout score matches the Magic Klout Score for that day, will be shortlisted.

In the event there is more than 1 user with the Magic Klout Score, the final winner will be randomly selected from the shortlisted few.

Each Daily Winner for that day will be updated on this thread on the following working day. Winners will receive a personal message (PM) from us on the StarHub Community.

Prizes

Daily Prize

There shall be one (1) Winner of the Daily Prize, which comprises a gift of:

Two (2) Golden Village Gold Class Seat Tickets.

Collection

Winners will be notified via PM on StarHub Community on the instructions to collect the prize.

If a Winner fails to collect the Prize within 1 week after the end of the contest, the Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the Prize, and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances.

Each Winner may be required to sign an acknowledgement and release form in respect of his or her use of the Prize, as a condition to his or her receipt of the Prize. Winners must also permit the use of images and postings done on social media to show authenticity of promotion.

Personal Data

StarHub reserves the right to use the names, pictures, photographs or likeness of any participant or Winner in its marketing, publicity or promotional materials at StarHub's sole discretion without notice to the participant or Winner, or require any participant or Winner to appear in any form of marketing, publicity or promotional activities. StarHub may also use your personal data to conduct analysis on your use of our products and services so as to help us improve, review, develop and efficiently manage the products and services offered to you.

Without prejudice to the foregoing, the weekly prize winners will be filmed, photographed or recorded by our production crew. The title, rights and interests in all pictures, photographs, audio recordings, audio-visual recordings or footage generated (collectively referred to hereinafter as “Footage”), including without limitation all intellectual property rights thereof, shall remain or be vested in StarHub and/or its partners. StarHub and its partners may use the Footage for their marketing, publicity or promotional purposes.

By participating in this Promotion, you consent to our partners’ collection, use and disclosure of your personal data for the purposes and in the manner described above.

Prizes

StarHub reserves the right to redistribute any unclaimed Prizes to other participants or donate any unclaimed Prizes to the Community Chest or any other approved charitable organization.
Others

StarHub's decisions on the Contest and the Winners shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances. In the event of a dispute, any individual’s entitlement to participate in the Contest and any participant’s entitlement to the Prizes shall be subject to the sole discretion and final determination of StarHub.

StarHub is not responsible to any Winner for the redemption of the Prizes. StarHub shall not be liable to any Winner for damages, losses, costs or expenses, lost profits, revenue, business or anticipated savings suffered or incurred by any Winner arising out of or in connection with the redemption of any Prize.

StarHub reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice.

These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and parties agree to be bound by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.

==========================================================================
I'm a StarHub Intern. Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.
8 REPLIES 8
StarHub Intern

Re: KLOUT CONNECT Contest: WIN GV GOLD CLASS TICKETS! 2nd Oct - 13th Oct 2015

tumblr_no9yjhEhiV1rvhqlvo4_500.gif

Congrats to all the winners so far!

Do remember to check the thread daily to get an update on who won!

1 MORE WEEK GUYS!

Don't miss this chance to get your hands on these GV Gold Class Tickets!

20151007_093157.jpg

2015-10-07 09.34.34.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------
Currently an intern at StarHub. Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Trusted Commentator

Hi I really want to join this contest but when I tried clicking on "Connect to Klout" under my user profile, I am unable to click on it. 

StarHub Intern

Hi @Helena Ong are you on mobile? we are having a slight issue with that on mobile.

Please do try following the steps again on your PC. 

Thank you!

Currently an intern at StarHub. Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Trusted Commentator

Thank you so much for picking me as the winner for a pair of GV gold class movie tickets! Hope to hear from you soon.
StarHub Intern

Congrats @Elaine_Chang! enjoy your movie date in Gold Class Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

Thanks @htethtetaung!
StarHub Intern

Hey guys 1 MORE DAY LEFT.

GRASP THE CHANCE TO WIN THE GV GOLD CLASS TICKETS NOW!

Everyone's Tags (2)
Respected Commentator

Thank you.