StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[CLOSED] Answer 1 simple question and stand a chance to win a pair of GV GOLD CLASS TICKETS! [14/10/15 to 27/10/15]

Esteemed Commentator

Re: Answer 1 simple question and stand a chance to win a pair of GV GOLD CLASS TICKETS! [14/10/15 to

HomeHub is very comprehensive plan and very flexible. i can just start with 1 mobile line Smiley Happy I can choose what i want. for myself, i like to surf so 7 gb is very suitable for me . I can also add on 5 more of these mobile lines and save big. Super good deal Smiley Happy
Grand Guru

Re: Answer 1 simple question and stand a chance to win a pair of GV GOLD CLASS TICKETS! [14/10/15 to

STARHUB is the 1st to bring you ALL Services under one name  "HomeHub Go" for it.

Valued Contributor

I really like the convenience of an all-in-one solution. Gone are the days of remembering so many different renewal dates. And getting maximum value with a full suite of services is the ultimate sweetener! =)

Esteemed Commentator

StarHub Marketing - U GOOD! Not only have you persuaded me who dropped Cable TV to come back, you've added more value with freebies (home phone line, HBOPak etc) on top of the attractive pricing...how to resist?!

New Commentator

Save $ and paperwork as it is all-in-one bundle.

On top of that it has 7GB data bundle!

New Commentator

I love the all-in-one bundle with 7GB data bundle for mobile! Heart

Respected Commentator

HomeHub Go plan able to give me 5 essential services (Mobile Plan, Fibre Broadband, StarHub TV, Mobile Broadband & Home Phone Line) for a flat monthly fee. That's a lot of savings! Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Commentator

The best thing about homehub go plan is it is an all-in-one bundle and has 7GB data bundle.

Trusted Commentator

The best thing about homehub is all-in-one bundle and has 7GB data bundle

Valued Commentator

Everything all in one bundle make it more easy & convenient & cost saving too. With the 7GB mobile plan you need not worry of exceed up to 4GB.