StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[CLOSED] Answer 1 simple question and stand a chance to win a pair of GV GOLD CLASS TICKETS! [14/10/15 to 27/10/15]

Highlighted
Respected Commentator

Re: Answer 1 simple question and stand a chance to win a pair of GV GOLD CLASS TICKETS! [14/10/15 to

I am able to renew my existing mobile voice contract every 12 months instead of the usual 2 years!

No more heart pain of long waiting to get hold of new handphone.Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

SKH
Senior Commentator

Re: Answer 1 simple question and stand a chance to win a pair of GV GOLD CLASS TICKETS! [14/10/15 to

The annual handset upgrade, which is an exclusive Hub Club privilege, is quite appealing leh! 😤

Valued Commentator

Everything Smiley Happy especially 7GB data bundle
Alumni (Retired)

Dear all, 

This contest has ended and thank you for your wonderful participation.

Winners will be notified by next week through PM.

Smiley Happy

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Alumni (Retired)

Dear all,

Following are the winners for this contest.

Winner 1:

@purgingsouls

Winner 2: 

@eric3743

Congratulations to both Smiley Happy

Please check your message send via PM on the prize collection details.

Thank you all for participating in this contest.

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!