GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[CLOSED] Answer 1 simple question and stand a chance to win a pair of GV GOLD CLASS TICKETS! [14/10/15 to 27/10/15]

New Commentator

Re: Answer 1 simple question and stand a chance to win a pair of GV GOLD CLASS TICKETS! [14/10/15 to

The convenience of having just a single bill and contract which can save me time in sorting as well as in payment. What's more, with the 7gb data, I will not have to worry about exceeding my data limit!!
Honored Commentator

Re: Answer 1 simple question and stand a chance to win a pair of GV GOLD CLASS TICKETS! [14/10/15 to

Definitely the 7gb data plan attracts me the most! after the cut down from 12gb to 2gb, I have been exceeding my monthly bill because of the usage! Also, the convenience of having 1 contract to all the services as I only have to pay one price for all the services! 

New Commentator

having 1 contract is so convenient for people like me with big family and signed up for a lot of services, I always have to rmb the expiry dates. That's a good idea starhub! 1 contract for all, all for 1!

New Commentator

The 7GB data bundle would be great for people like me who spends most of the time outside of home!
Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

7GB of data!! I need it Smiley Happy I like to surf everywhere and anywhere !! cool !
Trusted Commentator

I love its 7GB DATA PLAN because I keep exceeding my data usage and having 7GB of data every month is freaking awesome!!

Everyone's Tags (1)
Esteemed Commentator

Everyone's Tags (1)
Senior Commentator

Woah I love the free 3-month International Roaming!

Everyone's Tags (1)
Veteran

Bao gao liao package, no need to think much about different contract from multiple telco, and more bang for every buck spent. And don't forget the Hub Club benefits, forget about using your phone for more than a year. Smiley Happy
Honored Advisor

All service under 1 service provider, less devices to manage at home and 7Gb local data is a add-on attraction.