StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[CLOSED] Answer 1 simple question and stand a chance to win a pair of GV GOLD CLASS TICKETS! [14/10/15 to 27/10/15]

Alumni (Retired)

[CLOSED] Answer 1 simple question and stand a chance to win a pair of GV GOLD CLASS TICKETS! [14/10/15 to 27/10/15]

comm-post-banner.jpg

Want to have a unforgettable, magical and luxurious experience at the movies? Then you have to read this! Sparky is giving out a pair of GV GOLD CLASS TICKETS to 2 lucky winners!

2 simple steps to win:
Step 1: Log In to your account. If you have no account yet, you may register here.

Step 2: Click REPLY to our post below and tell us your answer to the question.

QUESTION: What you like best about the HomeHub Go plan?

You may check out the HomeHub Go plan here!

Winners will be notified via Private Message on StarHub Community.

Contest Period: 14th October 2015 to 27th October 2015

This contest is open to all StarHub Community members (excluding StarHub staffs and vendors).

The Contest Winners are.....

Winner 1: 

@purgingsouls

Winner 2:

@eric3743

Congratulations to both of them Smiley Happy

Please see your PM on the prize collection details.

Terms and Conditions

Eligibility

This contest commences on 14th October 2015 to 27th October 2015, both dates inclusive (“Contest Period”).

Contest Mechanics

Participants will have to do the following to be eligible for the contest:

Comment on StarHub Community’s thread to stand 1 chance in winning a pair of Golden Village Gold Class tickets.

At the end of the Contest Period, Winners will be picked from the eligible participants through a lucky draw.

Prizes

1 winner per week.
2 pairs of GV Gold Class Tickets to be won by the end of the contest.
Week 1: 14th October 2015 to 20th October 2015
Week 2: 21st October 2015 to 27th October 2015

Collection

Winners will be notified via StarHub Community private message within 5 working days. Winners must proceed to StarHub Green for prize presentation and collection.

The Prizes must be redeemed in accordance with the private message on StarHub Community from StarHub.

If a winner fails to collect the Prize by the deadline specified by StarHub. The winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the Prize, and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances.

Each winner may be required to sign an acknowledgement and release form in respect of his or her use of the Prize, as a condition to his or her receipt of the Prize. Winners must also permit the use of images and postings done on social media to show authenticity of promotion.

Personal Data

We will need to collect and use participants’ personal data, as well as disclose their personal data to our partners, to facilitate the conduct of this Contest and to comply with applicable laws and regulations. Such personal data may include without limitation a participant’s name, email address, personal identification or passport number, as well as his picture, video, photographs or likeness.

StarHub and its partners reserve the right to use the names, pictures, photographs or likeness of any participant or Winner in its marketing, publicity or promotional materials at StarHub's sole discretion without notice to the participant or Winner, or require any participant or Winner to appear in any form of marketing, publicity or promotional activities. StarHub may also use your personal data to conduct analysis on your use of our products and services so as to help us improve, review, develop and efficiently manage the products and services offered to you.

Without prejudice to the foregoing, the prize winners will be filmed, photographed or recorded by our or our partners’ production crew. The title, rights and interests in all pictures, photographs, audio recordings, audio-visual recordings or footage generated (collectively referred to hereinafter as “Footage”), including without limitation all intellectual property rights thereof, shall remain or be vested in StarHub and/or its partners. StarHub and its partners may use the Footage for their marketing, publicity or promotional purposes.

By participating in this Promotion, you consent to our and our partners’ collection, use and disclosure of your personal data for the purposes and in the manner described above.

Unclaimed Prizes

StarHub reserves the right to redistribute any unclaimed Prizes to other participants or donate any unclaimed Prizes to the Community Chest or any other approved charitable organization.

Others

StarHub's decisions on the Contest and the Winners shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances. In the event of a dispute, any individual’s entitlement to participate in the Contest and any participant’s entitlement to the Prizes shall be subject to the sole discretion and final determination of StarHub.

StarHub is not responsible to any Winner for the redemption of the Prizes. StarHub shall not be liable to any Winner for damages, losses, costs or expenses, lost profits, revenue, business or anticipated savings suffered or incurred by any Winner arising out of or in connection with the redemption of any Prize.

StarHub reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. Participation in this Contest and continued use of StarHub Prepaid Services will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions and any amendments thereof.

These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and parties agree to be bound by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.

==========================================================================
I'm a StarHub Intern. Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.
34 REPLIES 34
New Commentator

Re: Stand a chance to win a pair of GV Gold Class Tickets by answering a simple question! [14/10/15

all-in-one bundle; mobile plan, fibre broadband, mobile broadband

Honored Commentator

Re: Answer 1 simple question and stand a chance to win a pair of GV GOLD CLASS TICKETS! [14/10/15 to

The 7GB data bundle for mobile which is awesome! Smiley Happy

Senior Commentator

Re: Answer 1 simple question and stand a chance to win a pair of GV GOLD CLASS TICKETS! [14/10/15 to

Mobile broadband, free ac wireless router and most importantly the bundle which makes everything cheaper rather than subscribing to seperate services at an expensive rate!
New Commentator

I like the HomeHub Go plan for the fact that it is an all-in-one bundle and has 7GB data bundle! Smiley Very Happy

New Commentator

I like how the bundle covers everything a house need, especially the fibre TV and Fibre broadband. Also, the 7GB mobile plan which is essential for most people!! Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Upgrading from the smartsurf 2 GB mobile data bundle to HomeHub Go 200 with 7 GB mobile data bundle gives me ease of access and flexibility to my emails and surfing with no worries about bill shock.

HomeHub Go is a definite recommendation to any existing Starhub customers as well as new customers who wish to enjoy mobile subscription, TV subscription and fibre subscription ALL in one bundle.
Respected Commentator

I always have issues of exceeding my data limit so by upgrading from the smartsurf 2 GB mobile data bundle to HomeHub Go 200 with 7 GB mobile data bundle gives me ease of access and flexibility to my emails and surfing with no worries about bill shock. This is very important to me. I will definetely recommend HomeHub Go to all existing Starhub customers as well as new customers who wish to enjoy mobile subscription, TV subscription and fibre subscription ALL in one bundle. Also, I do not have to pay separate bills.
New Commentator

A cheaper bundle package definitely! Who else dislikes cheap yet efficient network system? Well, definitely not me!!

Respected Commentator

Having the 7GB local data plan is the best solution for a person like me who surfs anywhere anytime with no (lesser) worries of exceeding data every month!