StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

starhub had a serious freaking bad and inpatients customers service!

Valued Commentator

starhub had a serious freaking bad and inpatients customers service!

To whom it may concern, 

On 13/07/18 @3.46am  I had called starhub regarding some issues of clarification of a conversation for 40minutes with an agent name @beth. She really had a serious bad attitudes and she never allow me as a customers to explain or talk about & keep on shooting whereby i am talking too.. as both is rage i tried to step back to prevent conflict mebertheless i am a customer of paying for supporting starhub companies, and i had to endured all this attitudes n rudeness??  I don't want to waste my times say much anymore, hence starhub manger/HR/in-change or CEO, i would hereby hoping for a action to be done/taken in this issues and please go listen the recording how both is shooting together on that  Conversation and i felt being  lecture instead of helping n hearding the issues i wanted it to be solve or suggesttion & whereby i don't know what the purposes is going wrong with her impatient? If that is her attituded, what i can feedback is she are not suitable to work as a Customers Service officer agent!

regard,

Aelena 

Everyone's Tags (1)