StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

starhub had a serious freaking bad and inpatients customers service!

Valued Commentator

starhub had a serious freaking bad and inpatients customers service!

To whom it may concern, 

On 13/07/18 @3.46am  I had called starhub regarding some issues of clarification of a conversation for 40minutes with an agent name @beth. She really had a serious bad attitudes and she never allow me as a customers to explain or talk about & keep on shooting whereby i am talking too.. as both is rage i tried to step back to prevent conflict mebertheless i am a customer of paying for supporting starhub companies, and i had to endured all this attitudes n rudeness??  I don't want to waste my times say much anymore, hence starhub manger/HR/in-change or CEO, i would hereby hoping for a action to be done/taken in this issues and please go listen the recording how both is shooting together on that  Conversation and i felt being  lecture instead of helping n hearding the issues i wanted it to be solve or suggesttion & whereby i don't know what the purposes is going wrong with her impatient? If that is her attituded, what i can feedback is she are not suitable to work as a Customers Service officer agent!

regard,

Aelena 

1 REPLY 1
Alumni (Retired)

Re: starhub had a serious freaking bad and inpatients customers service!

Hi Aelena

That's certainly not the way we would want you to feel or be treated. Can you provide me your full name, NRIC, contact number and email address via Private Message and we'll keep in touch?