Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VERY UPSET WITH STARHUB

ZC1
Honored Contributor

VERY UPSET WITH STARHUB

Hi,

I have been a starhub customer for a long time and use to be happy at starhub even there are multiple disruptive service because of the helpful and effective customer service and support. But recently, it came to the point that i has start to feel that the customer service is getting worse.

I had issue with my 4G mobile data at a certain location where the service use to be very smooth until 6 month ago. For the first 3 month, the service is on and off but until recently, it is always having issue that I could not use the mobile data at that location at a certain timing. The last time i call 1633 was on 27th March 2019 and the issue is still not able to solve so the customer arrange a technician to call back within 24hr. It has already been more than 1 month and I still has no receive any call from starhub.

All these issues has been making me to consider choosing another telecom services.

9 REPLIES 9
Alumni (Retired)

Re: VERY UPSET WITH STARHUB

My apologies for the wait, ZC1. I understand that you had concerns about coverage and will need more details from you to better help our network team pinpoint the issue.

Please reply with the following details to us by clicking the red words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < so I can assist you. 

1. Dates and times of occurrence:
2. Frequency of occurrence:
3. Specific address and/or locations where weak signal is detected (including floor, unit number and postal code etc):
4. Handset Model:
5. Signal and Battery Strength:
6. Network (3G / 4G or LTE):
7. Error Message (if any):
8. Type of services affected: Voice (Dropped Calls?) / SMS (Failed SMSes?) / Data (Slow Data Access?)
9. Screenshot of Speedtest done (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.zwanoo.android.speedtest&hl=en or https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/speedtest-by-ookla/id300704847?mt=8) if issue is data related

- Amy
ZC1
Honored Contributor

Hi,

Base on your reply, you are stating that it is due to peak travel periods when a lot of people are accessing the network at the same time.

Can I know whether is Starhub going to rectify the issue as this has been bothering me for the past 6 month. Do let me know so that i can decided whether i will contine to stay with Starhub.

Community Manager

Hi ZC1, We will share the feedback with our network team on this matter. Thank you 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
ZC1
Honored Contributor

Hi,

1. It been a week and i had been left with no answer. If Starhub is not interested in looking into it, do let me know eariler so that I can give up on Starhub.

2. Please ask the Customer Service not to give empty promises, like saying the technican will call back within 24hrs, and let customer wait for days without getting any calls. It is even more frustrating than the issue iteslf.

Community Manager

Hi ZC1, I've replied to you via PM. 

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
ZC1
Honored Contributor

It been a month since last communcation and still no solution for the issue.

Community Manager

Hi ZC1, apologies on the delay. I have informed the team so they can get back to you with updates. 

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
ZC1
Honored Contributor

It has been one month since the receive call from the technician to ask about the issue, yet the issue is still persisting and i have not get any answer from Starhub.

Administrator

Hi ZC1, thanks for contacting us. As this requires us to refer to your account details, we are unable to assist you here on StarHub Community. Please direct your query over to Facebook messenger  (http://m.me/starhub) or Twitter Direct Message (https://twitter.com/StarHubCares) so that we can log a case for you and respond to you there. Thank you!