cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This so called real Bro..!

Honored Advisor

This so called real Bro..!

Hello..!!

I writing this in order to express my gratitude for the high quality customer service provided to me or a compliment to one of the Starhub team member as well in this community named KaiBoon.

When I facing some problem during applying BPL pack. He help me to check & make sure my application successful. The second one when I got no internet access for 60 hours after upgrading, he went extra mile to assist me and update right till the end of the unecessary internet breakdown. And latest one, he guiding me to setup my internet wireless network even he’s away. All of them, he keep update me, follower up and ensure my problem solve. He’s the one that Starhub needed badly to provide good customer service to us.

Good job my Bro’s KaiBoon..! Keep in touch in community..

Thanks & Regards,

Eric

3 REPLIES 3
Administrator

Re: This so called real Bro..!

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your kind words!
Such compliments will make all of us more motivated to do even better to help our customers!

I'll let our Service Quality team and his bosses know about this as well Smiley Happy

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy

Hub Master

Hey Eric

Thank you for the compliment.

I am just doing my best to ensure that my bros have a pleasant experience with StarHub Smiley Happy
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Honored Advisor

Smiley Happy