GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The StarHub Community Team would like to hear from you!

Administrator

The StarHub Community Team would like to hear from you!

testimonials.png

Dear StarHub Community Members

Thank you for your support of StarHub Community!  

We are reaching 10,000th membership and we hope you have found this community invaluable. 

We are looking for testimonials from our community users. If you are one of our happy and satisfied users, we would really appreciate it if you'd come with a couple of sentences to tell us why. Of course, even if you're not finding StarHub Community valuable, we welcome your constructive feedback to help us with our long term development.

We will select 10 best raves or constructive feedback and each will get a $100 voucher.    

Simply post in this thread by 7 June 2013 and we'll announce the winners by 21 June 2013!

Thank you!

Warm regards

Howard Toh

Community Manager

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy

5 REPLIES 5
Android™ Expert

Re: The StarHub Community Team would like to hear from you!

With the technology evolving every now and then, Starhub Community Forum has been able to assist its users in receiving technology updates and helps. The community blog has been providing users with useful tips and tricks for their gadgets, and reviews on products. The knowledge base has provided various general knowledge for users.

My suggestions will be to have a more extensive knowledge base. I have been helping the users with the knowledge I could provide and I hope they have solved their issues. Smiley Happy

Start using this forum to really listen to your customers, especially network issues, would save you a lot of time and effort hunting down areas with bad coverage. Looking at the postings, you can get a pretty good gauge of your customers' needs and see how you can best use the feedback.
Home Networking Expert

Starhub community is a place where you can get help even if you are a noob without feeling the stress talking to someone over phone. You can learn about new technologies and help other people with your knowledge too.

Android™ Expert

Other than being a friendly forum and blog community, Starhub Community provides an efficient “Google like” search. This custom search specializes to Starhub customers’ queries and posts in the community. Works very well as the search bar starts finding the search the moment a letter is typed in. The relevance and accuracy is spot on despite being a young community. I believe the content will only get better through time as more users might share the same questions and knowledge. Lets all make this a better community.

Cat Happy

http://yul000.wordpress.com/
Administrator

Hi guys, just to update that this contest was run via Community as well as via an email blast. We have since received almost 2000 entries and winners have been notified via email. Thank you for your support and we apologise for not updating here earlier!

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy