StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible experience with Starhub installation

Valued Commentator

Terrible experience with Starhub installation

I recontacted to the HomeHub plan exactly one week ago. Installation of Fibre TV is supposed to take place last Wednesday. But one day before the installtion schedule, I got a call from Starhub saying that installation could not take place as scheduled because OpenNet requires more time. That's fine, so we arranged for installation today. However, a Starhub technician showed up last Wednesday anyway. He tried installing but could not get it to work. Hence he took all the equipment back with him.

Today, another Starhub technician came, but had no equipment with him! He said that his instruction did not include the installation of Fibre TV!? This is such a big mess up. Why can't Starhub get something simple like this right? Certainly extremely disappointing. Right now, I am still waiting for Customer Service to call me to set up a new appointment.

2 REPLIES
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Terrible experience with Starhub installation

Hi bunnyfamily

Let me get this sorted out for you. Can you provide me with your full name, NRIC, contact number and email address via Private Message and we'll keep in touch?

Valued Commentator

Re: Terrible experience with Starhub installation

Of course. Private message sent. Please help look into this for me. Thank you.