Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

SOLVED
Valued Commentator

Refund

Hello Star hub,

I have an excess amount of $122.70 in my account which I have yet to be refunded. I have made 5 calls in the past 5 months with regards to this matter but was always entertained with the same reply, and that someone would get in touch with me. Nothing happened.

I would very much appreciate if somebody there can look into the above, it is so very frustrating putting on hold and passing from one department to another during each call.

Thank you.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Administrator
Solution

Re: Refund

Hi, we apologise for the delayed response due to high volume of enquiries. Please PM us your subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address HERE, we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you.

Administrator
Solution

We've referred your matter to the relevant team for assistance. If you require further assistance, please private message us HERE, and we'll arrange for assistance.

3 REPLIES 3
Administrator
Solution

Hi, we apologise for the delayed response due to high volume of enquiries. Please PM us your subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address HERE, we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you.

Valued Commentator

Thank you for your kind reply.
The details are as follows:

Thank you for all.

Administrator
Solution

We've referred your matter to the relevant team for assistance. If you require further assistance, please private message us HERE, and we'll arrange for assistance.