StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REWARDS FOR LOYAL CUSTOMERS

Valued Commentator

REWARDS FOR LOYAL CUSTOMERS

I have been a loyal customer of Starhub ever since its inception, without break.

I am sure there are many such loyal customers as well.

The rewards, discount vouchers and promotions are the same for all customers, whether new or old.

For eg., the mobile recontract disount voucher amount is the same for a new customer and for those who are with Starhub for almost two decades.

I would suggest that long time loyal customers be accorded with more vouchers and rewards.

The value can vary based on the number of years the customer had been with Starhub.

A discount (apart from hub-club discount) may also be considered for the monthly subscriptions.

This will motivate the customer to continue the support to Starhub and not be easily tempted to switch over to other service providers.

Thanks

2 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: REWARDS FOR LOYAL CUSTOMERS

Hi luvnature

We appreciate the suggestions you've shared and definitely share this with the team. Do stay tuned for upcoming promotions or updates to our Rewards Programme as well.

- Amy
Valued Commentator

Re: REWARDS FOR LOYAL CUSTOMERS

Hi Amy,

Thanks for your response. I sincerely trust Starhub would be coming up with interesting programmes for loyal customers, a long long-awaiting happening indeed!