cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One of the worst customer care service - STARHUB

Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

One of the worst customer care service - STARHUB

Actually I've a plan to sign up for a new line on starhub under 2 years contract but when I tried to sign up it ends with an error so I contact customer care service they said that you already have a line so you need to terminate first then you can able to sign up for a new line, so I decided to quit my previous sim only plan and decided to sign up for a new line but for the past 4 to 5 days i can't make a new sign up again it always ends up with a same error "something went wrong your order has not been saved", so I contact customer care service centre for the past 4 to 5 days more than 100 times but no one will help me everyone said that different solution but none of them worked.

Screenshot_2019-06-22-17-09-41-803_com.android.chrome.png

Today again when I'm trying to sign up for a line i found that the offers are already gone (the main reason when I'm trying to sign up for a line on online is for there extra offers) but now it's useless so I decided to get my terminated number back so I again contact customer care service and they said we are not promising to get your number back but we tried our best and it take 4 days and also you need to pay extra 15$ for this service 😤😤😤

I terminate my mobile number as per the customer care service instruction but now I can't signup for a new line, then i don't whether i got my old number or not and also i need to pay extra 15$.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Re: One of the worst customer care service - STARHUB

Hi Engkan

I've replied to you via PM.

- Amy