cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great customer service, Eddy at Tampines One

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Great customer service, Eddy at Tampines One

I’m very impressed and pleased with the quality of service provided by Eddy from Tampines 1 outlet, for the way he handled my recontract inquiry yesterday. As I was there about 8.50pm after my hair service, (almost the closing time - maybe I am the last or last 2 customer) , he was still super friendly and not rushing me to close the recontract sales as I murmured that why I dont receive recontract voucher this time since I am loyal customer since 2010. He helped me to check in the system but it shown that I have no voucher. He said he could help me to request but subject to management approval during working hour only and he will call me next day to let me now the outcome. However, he said I could recontract today if I dont mind that I wont get any discount voucher for phone. It is almost 9pm and if I recontract and it will take extra 10 mins or longer. I am glad that he didn't 'push' me to come tomorrow in order they can go home on time or earlier. End up, I chose to wait for his good news (fingers crossed) as I plan to go shopping tomorrow too. He was able to think from my perspective and I could sense that he has passion in helping his customers. He also greated me nicely with a big smile before I left. Eddy went the extra mile and changed my impression of Starhub drastically. Such professionalism is rare nowadays. Such commendable service is rare (as I am just a small fly who owsn a personal line only) and Starhub has a gem in your staff!!! He is the best customer service who I met in Starhub and other Telco!!! Keep up the good work and thank you so much!

Regards,
Pink L
XOXO
2 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Great customer service, Eddy at Tampines One

Hi @ Pink L

We're so pleased to hear Eddy delighted you.

Send me your account details via Private Message so I can share this with Eddy and his supervisor.

- Amy
Honored Contributor

Re: Great customer service, Eddy at Tampines One

Hi Amy,

Done.

Regards,
Pink L
XOXO