GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliments to Jack Tee (Plaza Sing)

New Commentator

Compliments to Jack Tee (Plaza Sing)

I bought a Samsung S4 today at vivocity and without checking the sim tray, I left the store...

When I got home, I realise that the sim card slot is not working so I call the CS @ 1633 only to got canned replies to the problem I have. They ask me to go to Samsung to settle the faulty phone.  So after a unproductive long conversation over the phone, I popped by the Samsung Service Centre at Plaza Sing.

The Samsung representatives told me that the phone needs to be repair and takes 3-5 days. A phone that I bought 3-4 hours ago for repair? No can do!!! So I dropped by Starhub Store at 1st Floor... I was greeted by Jack Tee, I explained my situation to him and straight away he empathise with me. He explained to me that its was standard procedures for Samsung phone to be refered back to Samsung. He then told me to hold while he checked if he can do anything for me. When he came back minutes later and told me that he will change the set for me, I was thrilled...

The thing about Jack worth mentioning is that he could have push me to another Officer (as it says Sales Exec on his name tag), which he didn't do.  This also wasn't his fault as its not him who sold me the phone. But he took it upon himself to help me.

If all of starhub staff is like Jack, it will give me a good enough reason to port all my mobile and broadband lines to Starhub.

Please, if any of the staff sees this, please sent my complliments to Jack!

Regards

Don

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Trusted Advocate

Re: Compliments to Jack Tee (Plaza Sing)

Hi DonLim and welcome to the StarHub Community

Thank-you for taking the time to register in order to share your positive Customer experience with us  Smiley Happy

Regards

Deanna