GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliment to Norhafizah Afendi of Customer Affairs, Very efficiency and prompt in respond

Highlighted
New Commentator

Compliment to Norhafizah Afendi of Customer Affairs, Very efficiency and prompt in respond

I'm very surprised and delighted to know Starhub has such a good, understanding and efficient staff in Customer Affair. I'm deeply appreciate her immediate attention to address my request for reschedule the switch to fibre installation timing.

I full of praise to her immediate response and her effort to help customer to resolve their request rather than choose the easy way out by simply resheducle to other date.

Once again Norhafizah Afendi of Customer Affairs, thank you very much for your help.

Warmest Regards

Jason Chua

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Compliment to Norhafizah Afendi of Customer Affairs, Very efficiency and prompt in respond

Hi Jason, thank you for your compliment to our staff Norhafizah. We'd like to share this with the team. Could you please PM us with your details, https://bit.ly/2S5w5qq   

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is