StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliment for Ray, Floor Manager - Starhub Tamp Mall

Respected Commentator

Compliment for Ray, Floor Manager - Starhub Tamp Mall

Never thought I will say this but I am very impressed with the service recovery rendered by Ray -Floor Manager of Starhub Tampines Mall.
For me, it have never been an easy feat. dealing with starhub hotline csos. I can get 3 agents giving me 3 diff answers for the same enquiry. Recently, i requested for a re-contract voucher of $100 for my number 8200, my request was rejected by the sales team and I was recommended a ridiculous alternative “free caller id plan..” I wonder if the staff took a step back and put herself in the customer shoe to reflect on the offer. Would they find their deal attractive?
On Saturday, I went to starhub tm to change my faulty sim card, received a survey which obviously i rated bad. I did not expect any callback etc. To my surprise, Ray called me to inform me that he secured me a $100 recontract voucher. He did his “findings” before contacting me, zero explanation needed by me. Knowing that I was looking our for iphone x, he went even an extra mile to reserve the phone for me! I am truly impressed by his service, definitely a GEM. Thank you Ray, this really meant a lot to me. Such amazing service is really one in a million and you made it happened Smiley Happy

6 REPLIES 6
Community Manager

Re: Compliment for Ray, Floor Manager - Starhub Tamp Mall

Hi Ainsaid89, I'm so glad to hear about this. Please send me your full name, NRIC/FIN number, account details, contact number and email via Private Message and I'll share this with Ray and his supervisor! Smiley Happy

- Amy
Respected Commentator

[removed for privacy]
[removed for privacy]

Do i send my details through here? Or i need to click on the hyperlink? It doesnt seem to bring me to the correct website

Community Manager

You can click on the hyperlink I've embedded in the words "via Private Message" to send me a PM with your details. 

- Amy
Respected Commentator

hi amy it is requesting for the “to person” what do i type there
Community Manager

Ah, I see. Type "Amy_Law". Smiley Happy 

- Amy
Respected Commentator

Ive done so. Did u get?