GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Being grateful, Being present and enjoying the journey as a mother has taught me many things about appreciating life.  Been through countless of touching moments when I see her go through different phases in development from a baby to now experiencing the puberty of her life…there are so many happy and angry moments but every time she writes me an apology or “promise-not-to-be-naughty” note, I will be so touched and my anger melts away. I have encountered her defiance and many challenges as a mother. But we have also learnt so much from each other. Hope to continue this learning journey and be her compass to direct her to her goal in life!

Exploring life

Being grateful, Being present and enjoying the journey as a mother has taught me many things about appreciating life. Been through countless of touching moments when I see her go through different phases in development from a baby to now experiencing the puberty of her life…there are so many happy and angry moments but every time she writes me an apology or “promise-not-to-be-naughty” note, I will be so touched and my anger melts away. I have encountered her defiance and many challenges as a mother. But we have also learnt so much from each other. Hope to continue this learning journey and be her compass to direct her to her goal in life!
Comments

Thank you for sharing your story, @Webster222! You've won yourself the top prize, a pair of GV Gold Class tickets. We will drop you an email regarding prize collection. Congratulations!