GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bring WAKUWAKU JAPAN channel to starhub

Esteemed Advisor

bring WAKUWAKU JAPAN channel to starhub

hi starhub,it seems that after hello japan channel had end transmission, you didn't replace one for your subscribers..

no need to look further,please negotiate and bring WAKU WAKU JAPAN channel to starhubSmiley Happy

i managed to watch a bit of this channel and its filled with amazing varieties of contents for whole familySmiley Happy

as nowadays,korean tv contents are more acessible and we definitely wish to see a lifestyle entertainment japan channel..

please don't feel "pai sei" that u lose out to singtel for this channel..and now go AND acquire this channel Smiley Happy

ITS BETTER LATE THAN NEVER^^

BIG THANKS^^

HAPPY SG 50 ^^

9 REPLIES 9
Valued Commentator

Re: bring WAKUWAKU JAPAN channel to starhub

Yes.... Please bring WAKUWAKU JAPAN channel to starhub..

Esteemed Commentator

I read that it will be available in Jan 2016. Maybe starhub can confirm this?

http://www.sptvjsat.com/load_pdf.php?pTb=t_news_&pRi=444&pJe=2

Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

thanks ^^looking forward if its true.

Alumni (Retired)

Thank you all for your interest in WAKUWAKU JAPAN channel, watch out this space on more news regarding the launch. Till then, have an Awesome 2016 ahead.

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Alumni (Retired)

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce that WAKUWAKU JAPAN channel will be launched on StarHub TV at 12pm on 15th Jan 2016.

For more details, click here!

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Esteemed Commentator

starhub , channel 813 should be in Japanese with Chinese Subtitles and Dubb in Chinese

can u please add 2 more channels just like singtel tv 

Channel 616 (Malay) (HD)
Channel 520 (Mandarin) (HD)
Channel 268 (English) (HD)

thanks

Esteemed Commentator

WakuWaku Japan (stylized as WAKUWAKU JAPAN) is a Japanese general entertainment channel which broadcasts Japanese programs to overseas viewers in Asia. The channel broadcasts Japanese-only programs 24 hours a day. Japanese, Malay, Mandarin, and English language programs are broadcast on this station. This channel's subtitles are available in selected countries, while dubbing are available in selected countries only.
Valued Commentator

Hi,

Can u please add 2 more channels just like singtel tv

Channel 616 (Malay) (HD)

Channel 520 (Mandarin) (HD)

Channel 268 (English) (HD)

It is unfair for me because I need to subscribe to Chinese Entertainment then upgrade to the Chinese Entertainment HD Group just to watch WakuWaku Japan.

thanks

Everyone's Tags (1)
Alumni (Retired)

Hi Azhar, thank you for your feedback with regards to this. Rest assured we will relay it to the relevant team. In the meantime, should you require any other assistance, do let us know. 

Sofia