StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Unsubscribe Fox Plus

Esteemed Commentator

Re: Unable to Unsubscribe Fox Plus

Screenshot_20190219-210742_Chrome.jpgThis is promo is enticing so I subscribed last January 7th.

20190221_201216.jpgFrom 9.95sgd for first 3 months still got billed 18.60sgd.

Screenshot_20190221-201757_Chrome.jpgStarhub website has this instruction like its easy as 1-2-3....

Esteemed Commentator

Screenshot_20190221-201757_Chrome.jpgStarhub had this instruction looks so easy as 1-2-3....

Screenshot_20190221-202125_My StarHub.jpgBut whenever I opened my account via starhub app I cannot find "Manage My Services" from Step 2. Instead it is showing "My subscribed services".

Screenshot_20190221-202236_My StarHub.jpgAnd whenever I press on "My subscribed services" it shows this....no "Manage Subscriptions" as shown in Step 3....meaning its a dead end. No option to "Unsubscribe"

Grand Guru

@Stephen12 wrote:

That instruction is also deceiving as the Step 2 and Step 3 instructions are entirely different from the options being shown by the Starhub app. For Step 2 there is no "Manage My Services" from the menu on "My Subcribed Services" then for Step 3 there is no "Manage Subscriptions" from the menu it only shows all your account subscriptions but definitley no "Unsubscribe" option anywhere.

I know coz I have the same situation I want to unsubscribe. Firstly the said that for the first 3 months subscriptions there is a 50% off promo but was surprised I was billed in full.

Can anyone from the Starhub community admin have any explanation on this? Thank you

Hi,

Please note that Manage My Services is access in the web browser via login to > My Account

This may not be applicable in Starhub App and is not the same.

If you click on the FAQ on point 21 on My Account which will point you to browser login.

i am not starhub staff.

Esteemed Commentator

Got it thank you sir. But still I'm confused about the billing that is not consistent with the 50% promo of 9.95sgd for the first 3 months of subscription.

Community Manager

Hi Stephen12

I apologize for any confusion caused again. Please provide me your registered name, registered mobile number and Hub ID/email address by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < for me to assist you better. Thank you. Smiley Happy

Hi Eric

Thank you for the explanation as always. Smiley Happy 

- Jackson
Valued Contributor

I faced the similar situation sometime back whereby I need to pay $204.58 for early termination for the same reason of 'One Year lock-in contract'. And I asked if I can continue to watch Fox Plus since is 'One Year contract', then I was told I cannot as I requested for early termination!

Still I have 2 mobile lines, 1 fibre broadband, and TV subscription with StarHub. Oh Well ...

Esteemed Commentator

20190226_044856.jpgOh. But did you still pay the early terminatiion fee? But this Fox plus feature I'm talking about they clearly state here "No conract"

Community Manager

Hi, please PM us your subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number >> HERE << we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Community Manager

Hi Stephen12

I saw your PM and will assist you there shortly.

- Jackson