cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uefa Champions League and Uefa Nations League

New Commentator

Uefa Champions League and Uefa Nations League

Hi,

It is to my concern that the Champions League will be starting in 2 weeks time. I understand from the Web that the rights have been given to DAZN and not Eurosports for the next 3 Seasons. 

1) Will Starhub be securing the Rights from DAZN as DAZN do not seem to be a TV provider in Singapore as of now?

2) Will Starhub be showing the Uefa Nations League which i suppose is a big competition with the likes of BPL and others?

Please Advise.

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Uefa Champions League and Uefa Nations League

Hi tayhc881

Let me check and I'll get back to you. 

- Amy
Community Manager

Thank you for waiting.

We're still in talks for the UEFA Champions League and will update our customers when we have more information.

Separately, we're not showing the UEFA Nation League on our platform currently.

- Amy
Senior Commentator

Hi,

Liverpool play in the Champions League on Wednesday, and still no broadcast news! 

C'mon.....after the Discovery Channel/HGTV loss (and replacement with absoute guff), surely Starhub cannot leave us with no Champions League also?

Any updates, or should we resign ourselves to being dissapointed for the season?

Many thanks in advance,

Dave

Administrator

Hi Dave, 

We have just made the announcement! https://community.starhub.com/t5/Channels-and-Programmes/2018-19-UEFA-Champions-League-and-2018-19-U...

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy