cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Real Bros are Back!

Highlighted
Customer Service

The Real Bros are Back!

Football has always been the people's sport. Which is why, even though we do not own the broadcast rights to the BPL, we have tried to keep BPL cross-carried on StarHub as affordable as possible. To help lower the cost for all fans, we are offering a $300 rebate on your StarHub bill when you watch BPL cross-carried on StarHub. Here's to a new season: no lag, no freeze and no frustration. The beautiful game is back!

Terms and Conditions apply

For more information, please visit www.starhub.com/therealbros

Cross Carriage of BPL on StarHub.PNG

9 REPLIES 9
Respected Advocate

Re: The Real Bros are Back!

Frankly while I appreciate Starhub's efforts, I think the $300 bill rebate is a joke; considering that you need to be contract to the Surf and Watch for 2 yrs.

24 month contract for $300 is a puny $12.50 a month. Even if I used the entire $12.50 to 'offset' the BPL package, it will still cost me $47.40 just to watch BPL.

Worse if I'm not currently on any of the fibre package and need to upgrade my subscription just to qualify for the bill rebate. So in the end, I will end up paying more just for the $300 bill rebate.

Is it worth it? Not for me but individual who are already on fibre + SCV and is a die-hard BPL may find it worth their while.

Individual die-hard not on fibre currently may want to do their sums to see if its worth upgrading.

Causal fans need not bother with this. Man Tongue

Hub Master

Hi lonewolfsg

Have you check out the pricing of our new Surf & Watch plans?

Do you mind sharing with me on your current broadband subscription? For most customers, it is worthwhile upgrading their broadband to fibre Smiley Happy
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Customer Service

Hi StarHub Community

This one is for every fan, every bro and every loyal StarHub customer. We have heard your feedback about contracts and eligibility. We have heard you about extending our offer over two seasons. So, here it is – the most pro-bros deal in town! Get up to a $30 rebate every month off your StarHub bill for the next two seasons when you watch BPL cross-carried on StarHub TV. That’s up to $600 in savings. And the best part? All new and existing StarHub TV customers (with or without contract) are eligible for this offer. No bundling required. No contract on the rebate.

Join us for the big kick-off on StarHub TV on 17 Aug!

Terms and Conditions apply. Visit www.starhub.com/therealbros for more details

TheRealBros.png

Honored Advisor

I'm on..!

Thank you StarHub..! You tried your best and this best enough even still not able to compare with the red. 

I need to call Starhub? I still waiting for your reply..

Hub Master

As long as you have an active StarHub TV service registered under you and you sign up for cross carriage of BPL on your StarHub set-top box before 30 September 2013, you will be able to enjoy this offer.
Home is where the ♥ is
Esteemed Commentator

Any idea if starhub will be screening UEFA champions league? This will have a big impact on customers staying with Singtel or crossing over to Starhub...
Hub Master

Nope. We will only be showing the 380 matches on cross carriage of BPL.
Home is where the ♥ is
Senior Commentator

Can we catch BPL on Starhub-TV-Anywhere? Or only thru set-top box?

Hub Master

It is only available on set-top box.

Home is where the ♥ is