StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Termination of the PGA TOUR under Hub Sports 3 is going the same way as DISCOVERY CHANNELS ?

Valued Commentator

Termination of the PGA TOUR under Hub Sports 3 is going the same way as DISCOVERY CHANNELS ?

Starhub announced the termination of USA PGA TOUR Coverage, except for golf Majors like the Masters, US Open and PGA Championship. 

"Customers can continue to catch top notch golf tournaments i.e. European Tour and Asian Tour on Hub Sports 3 (HD), and catch golf majors such as the Masters, US Open and PGA Championship on Fox Sports channels."

Unquote

http://www.starhub.com/personal/support/services-and-plans/tv-channel-listing/changes-to-sports-chan....

Dear Starhub - Watching the European and Asian Tour is not a substitute for the PGA TOUR. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Termination of the PGA TOUR under Hub Sports 3 is going the same way as DISCOVERY CHANNELS ?

Hi Flintstone

Thank you for your feedback.

My sincerest apologies on the inconvenience and disappointment caused. Do stay tuned for any future updates in the future by tuning in on our sports channel or by checking our website.

- Jackson
New Commentator

Re: Termination of the PGA TOUR under Hub Sports 3 is going the same way as DISCOVERY CHANNELS ?

Fully agree with Flintstone.

Shocked to discover that US PGA Tour has been terminated. Might not have renewed Starhub subscription if had known this.

This isn’t a good way to cut cost. Will end up losing customers.

How else can we watch the US PGA Tour? 

Community Manager

Hi Val1

I understand your disappointment on this matter.

Our priority is to secure quality content at the right value for our StarHub TV customers. As the cost of content is the single biggest contributor to TV bills, we always carefully review renewal proposals from content providers. After much consideration, we have decided not to renew PGA Tour content.

You may wish to check with the official channels themselves on how you can purchase the viewership on the shows. 

My sincerest apologies on the matter.

- Jackson