cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion for Starhub TV Channel Basic Package

Valued Commentator

Suggestion for Starhub TV Channel Basic Package

Dear Starhub TV,

Kindly I would like to suggest a flexible Starhub TV basic package, instead of required starts with Any 3 Groups, change can be made to allow a customer subscribes with ONE basic group plus ONE Add-ons pack as a minimum starts, this certainly help to cut down the big wastage of un-wanted/un-viewed channels bundle which comes with some basic group. For example, I would be extremely happy to have a flexible choice, a basic package such as (One World News + THE HBO PAK), which I really seldom watch the other two basic group channels since I subscribed in year 2000!   

Thank you in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
Hub Master

Re: Suggestion for Starhub TV Channel Basic Package

Hey KCOh

Thank you for your feedback. I will be sharing this with my TV Team for their consideration.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Hi Kai Boon,

Many thanks to your reply. I sincerely hope that your TV team can review the Basic Package price plan sooner possible, as to remain in competitive pricing and good quality cable TV programme contents.

Best Regards.

Senior Commentator

Hi KC Oh, Kai Boon,

Good morning, as a StarHub TV subscriber for more than 10 years and I couldn't agree more with your suggestion of the flexible package; One Basic Group + One Add-on c/w up-size HD is a very good minimum starts.

As you've mentioned, many basic group channels programmes are being shown several times and same old episodes repeated over and over again, indeed a big waste of resources and subscription fees!

Also as of today, we have not seen an improvement yet!

Trusted Contributor

Hi,

Has anything been done / discussed about the suggestion? What's the update for the 'mini-viewers'?

I'm sure there'll be more subscribers looking into this if you consider this for us. Smiley Happy

If you are not ready (not able?) to do this, I have another suggestion.

Why not have a 1 or 2 month subscription (instead of the usual 24-mth contract) for months of November/December and maybe June, when it is the school holidays? Our kids can enjoy having plenty of time watching the TV shows.

How about it?

Hub Master

Hi all

We have just launched our Ideas Exchange platform where you can submit suggestions there and collect votes for us to have a sense of the general interest level!

http://community.starhub.com/t5/StarHub-Community-Announcements/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Us-on-StarHub-...

Do try it out!
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is