cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subtitles for VoD Movies

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Subtitles for VoD Movies

On your STB portal, there are no indication on whether there are English Subtitles for Malay Movies and Chinese Subtitles for English Movies, hence please advise if there are:

a. English Subtitles for the Malay movie 'Hantu Kak Limah' and 'Hantu Rumah Sankit Jiwa', 'The Hantus' & 'Hantu Wangan'?

b. Chinese Subtitles for 'The Meg' & 'The Keeping Hours'?

Why isn't there a space to indicate whether there are Subtitles on the Info Page of the VoD movies?

Please advise. Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

Re: Subtitles for VoD Movies

Hi cyberSH

I am currently checking with the relevant team on the matter. Do give us some time to get back to you. Thank you.

- Jackson
Community Manager

Good morning cyberSH

Please note that all English Movies are Chinese Subbed unless they are foreign language shows.

I understand your concerns and it has been put up to the team for review. Do stay tuned to our website for any upcoming changes. 

Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your feedback. 

- Jackson

- Jackson
Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

thx for the reply on the English Movies ...... so for the Malay Films which I listed, there will be English Subts right?

Community Manager

Hi cyberSH

Apologies for the partial response. The Malay Films which you listed does not come with English Subtitles. 

Hope this clarifies and once again, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

- Jackson