cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New channels

Highlighted
New Commentator

New channels

I am watching Travelxp for the first time.... hahaha! How can you replace Discovery with this channel? The channel even advertised Amazon Prime India just now with the price in Indian Rp, LOL

6 REPLIES 6
Valued Advisor

Re: New channels

@Bacary071 wrote:

I am watching Travelxp for the first time.... hahaha! How can you replace Discovery with this channel? The channel even advertised Amazon Prime India just now with the price in Indian Rp, LOL

Please bear with StarHub.  This is really the best StarHub can do.   

Honored Advisor

How about Food Network, Asia Food Channel and Travel Channel? What kind of channel to replce these channel StarHub..? 

I pay you $4 more per month and give me back these channel..!!

Valued Advisor

@Eronec wrote:

How about Food Network, Asia Food Channel and Travel Channel? What kind of channel to replce these channel StarHub..? 

I pay you $4 more per month and give me back these channel..!!

Unfortunately,  it is not about the $4 that you are willing to pay.

Fortunately, you can get these by switching to the red. 

Honored Advisor

@katong

I will like sign for the Red since they having English football. But they don't have Food Network, Asia Food Channel and Travel Channel, I hope Discovery or Red add it in & I for sure will sign with Red even they are more expensive.
Valued Advisor

@Eronec wrote:
@katong

I will like sign for the Red since they having English football. But they don't have Food Network, Asia Food Channel and Travel Channel, I hope Discovery or Red add it in & I for sure will sign with Red even they are more expensive.

There are other set top box options that may suit your needs.  You can find those information from HDZ.

Trusted Contributor

There will always be comparisons and disasspointments from customer perspective. Many people are tired going from red to green to red to green to .... we probably need more colors or better IPTV