Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Channel Group purchase

SOLVED
Highlighted
Senior Commentator

New Channel Group purchase

Hi, I just purchased a new channel group - is there a minimum contractual period for this purchase? Can I cancel the channel group in a few months time?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Valued Contributor
Solution

Re: New Channel Group purchase

Hi,

This depend on which Channels &or Groups which you have selected.
Take a look at this listing > Cable TV Brochures
And/or this > TV Channel Listing

Independent Add-On Channels/Group which listed only one price per group or channel has no contract.
Example; Under Add-On Channels/Groups, and in the Movies section;
- The HBO PAK is stated Per Group $19.26
The subscription is based from the date added and removed, which will be pro-rated accordingly.

For Add-On Packs / Groups do have contract.
- Supreme Box Office Pack is stated Per Pack $28.90/mth (Usual $62.06)
The subscription is based on monthly and once added it will be on contract terms & conditions.
Refer to > Starhub TV Add-On Packs/Groups Terms & Conditions for more info and details.

For the 7 Basic Groups stated in the TV Channel Listing or Choose at least 3 Basic Group in the
Cable TV Brochures.
- As long as you maintain at least 3 basic groups which is the necessity for Starhub TV service.
-You can added/removed additional group as you wish, meaning from the 4th group onwards.

i am not starhub staff.

5 REPLIES
Community Manager

Good day @Roche84, can I check if you've just changed your current basic group of if you have added on a new group? 

Senior Commentator

Hi there,

Added on a new group

Community Manager

You will need to fulfill a minimum 12 months when you add on a group.

Valued Contributor
Solution

Hi,

This depend on which Channels &or Groups which you have selected.
Take a look at this listing > Cable TV Brochures
And/or this > TV Channel Listing

Independent Add-On Channels/Group which listed only one price per group or channel has no contract.
Example; Under Add-On Channels/Groups, and in the Movies section;
- The HBO PAK is stated Per Group $19.26
The subscription is based from the date added and removed, which will be pro-rated accordingly.

For Add-On Packs / Groups do have contract.
- Supreme Box Office Pack is stated Per Pack $28.90/mth (Usual $62.06)
The subscription is based on monthly and once added it will be on contract terms & conditions.
Refer to > Starhub TV Add-On Packs/Groups Terms & Conditions for more info and details.

For the 7 Basic Groups stated in the TV Channel Listing or Choose at least 3 Basic Group in the
Cable TV Brochures.
- As long as you maintain at least 3 basic groups which is the necessity for Starhub TV service.
-You can added/removed additional group as you wish, meaning from the 4th group onwards.

i am not starhub staff.

Senior Commentator

ok Thank you!

Yes my new channel group is from 1 of the 7 "Basic Groups"

So i am adding the 4th basic group on top of my current existing 3 groups - ok glad to know there's no minimum period as I may cancel that 4th group earlier or less than a year's time Smiley Happy