StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More malayalam channels

Valued Contributor

More malayalam channels

Starhub, please bring in more malayalam channels like Surya TV, Surya Movies, Flowers and Asianet Plus. There are so many channels to choose for other languages. But for malayalam there is only 2 channels. It has been many years since Asianet and Asianet Movies were brought in. We need more malayalam channels. I hope starhub will do it soon. Waiting for a positive reply.

3 REPLIES 3
Alumni (Retired)

Re: More malayalam channels

Hi sam75

Thank you so much for reaching out to us and sharing your concerns. We will certainly share your concerns with the relevant team. We are always on the lookout for new content.

Valued Contributor

Hi Priya,

I have sent message before a couple of times this and last year. Got same reply you sent now. But no channels so far. Seems like going to be the same again this time.

Grand Guru

@sam75 wrote:

Hi Priya,

I have sent message before a couple of times this and last year. Got same reply you sent now. But no channels so far. Seems like going to be the same again this time.

There is this "New Idea" section where a suggestion would be posted for others to vote for the idea.

Also need to provide description on the idea you have so as others will understand better.

Refer to link for more info and details on > Share Your Ideas with Us on Starhub

Create your new idea in that link or > here!  separately.

Most suggestions you have done earlier may be just another feedback section where there may not have any obligation to follow-up in most cases.

You can request/seek others to vote your idea created here.

i am not starhub staff.