cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub drama first

Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Hub drama first

Can we have dual subtitle for this channel - namely English and Chinese ? Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Hub drama first

Hi Yongde01, I have relayed your concerns to the relevant team and will be in touch with updates. Thank you.

- Julaina
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Yongde01, kindly advise the genre of drama you're referring to. For Korean Drama, it comes with English and Chinese Subtitles.

- Julaina
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Hi,

I am referring to cantonese tvb drama. Thanks.

Yongde
Highlighted
Community Manager

I will check on this and will be in touch with updates. Thank you! 

- Julaina
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Yongde01, I regret to inform you that only English subtitles are supplied by TVB for their dramas. We will share this feedback to the relevant team for their future consideration. Thank you.

- Julaina
Highlighted
Valued Advisor

I second this. Do hope that HK dramas (be it on VV Drama or Hub Drama First) can have chinese subtitles as well. Especially useful for the old folks who are hard of hearing, by having chinese subtitles, they will be able to follow well.

Highlighted
Community Relationship Manager

Hey @nonex, that's a really great feedback. Would you like to post it on our Ideas Exchange board, a space for customers to post ideas and suggestions, and once an idea gets 20 or more likes, we will float it up to our product team and develop it if it is something that is workable. 

Thanks! -Jolene