Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE Preview For New Year's Eve Long Weekend

Respected Advocate
Respected Advocate

FREE Preview For New Year's Eve Long Weekend

Dear Person In Charge ,

May I ask if there would be a FREE Preview of all your Starhub TV Channels for this coming New Year's Eve long holiday ? New Year's Eve ( 31 December ) is on this Thursday , New Year's Day ( 1 Jan 2016 ) is on Friday , followed by weekend ...

So , do seriously consider to have a FREE Preview of all your Starhub TV Channels for this coming New Year's Eve long holiday ...Please kindly check and reply ! Thank You very much !

2 REPLIES 2
Alumni (Retired)

Re: FREE Preview For New Year's Eve Long Weekend

HI @d_,

There will no free preview of channels during the New's Year Eve long weekend

Please also note that such preview may not be available every public holidays due to various factors and commercial decisions. We have taken note of your feedback and will inform the relevant team.

Happy holidays!

Thank you

Santosh

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Esteemed Advisor

Re: FREE Preview For New Year's Eve Long Weekend

xmas long weekend no FREE PREVIEWS ...and now new year long weekend no FREE PREVIEWS too..

SIBEI LOUSY ....STARHUB..

i always laugh when you give such reasons for no free previews ..lol..

BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS SAY THE HAPPIEST TIME IS FAMILY TIME ..but no free previews ..how to spend nice time with family..esp its no easy to have long weekends..

i guess commercial profits more important ..haizzzzz...