GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 9110. Starhub is not picking up call.

Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Error 9110. Starhub is not picking up call.

I have just subscribed to channel 852 via the set top box but it could not load. For the past hour, it has been reflecting error code 9110 with the following description: "verification in progress. Please try again in 5mins. If the problem persists, please call 1633".

I called 1633 and was on hold for more than half an hour, constantly hearing your machine recorded line of "...we'll attend to you shortly" being put on loop, without even getting to speak to any customer service officer. My time and mobile bill aside, we are also not about to pay for a channel that does not work. Appreciate if you could get back to us promptly. Thank you.
1 REPLY 1
Valued Commentator

Re: Error 9110. Starhub is not picking up call.

Just to update that I finally got through after 2hours of several attempts. For the info of anyone who received a similar error code, you would have to somehow get in touch with their customer service as they can resolve it and reboot the system.

For starhub, the consultant I spoke to was helpful but in general, the waiting time involved for your customer service hotline can be greatly improved. Thank you.