StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Converting to the new Entertainment Pass plan has been a pain

Respected Contributor

Converting to the new Entertainment Pass plan has been a pain

First, I couldn't find the channels expected in the new TV plan, so went to check in the Account portal. It became obvious the sales personnel completely missed the Asian Pass I requested for... Then when I tried to add the Asian Pass through the Account portal, it confirmed that it was going to proceed with the "Variety pass for 12 months"! Called up Starhub Technical Services, but was asked to call the Customer Sale hotline tomorrow because they can't add it either... StarHub TV Go doesn't work on Chrome... and worst of all, FYI is no longer accessible to watch live, even though it was meant to be an on-demand only channel from June! 

There is one thing consistent with StarHub... consistently disappointing.

8 REPLIES 8
Community Manager

Re: Converting to the new Entertainment Pass plan has been a pain

Hi, please PM us your subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number >> HERE << we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Respected Contributor

Starhubgo doesn't work for both Edge and Chrome now.... and its been more than a week. All i get is empty promises that the techical team is going to update... they must be imaginary...

Community Relationship Manager

So sorry for the delay. I'm checking with the team and will give you an update as soon as I have any.-Jolene 

Highlighted
Community Relationship Manager

I've confirmed that a callback has been arranged, someone will be in touch. Thanks, Cindy. -Jolene 

Respected Contributor

Still not working, though they called to say it is. So please ask them to call me back.

Community Manager

Hi Cindy, we have escalated your matter to the relevant team for assistance - Jeremy 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Respected Contributor

Now I cannot watch any R21 on-demand selections through the setup box. Asking me to set a One-time password when it was already setup. Your Starhub app keeping giving me a F-202 error and your Account Manager web page keeping looping itself. You cannot be charging for this rubbish service.

Community Manager

Hi Cindyfelicia, please PM us images of the error issues by clicking >> HERE, we’ll arrange for assistance.