Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel 857

SOLVED
Trusted Commentator

Channel 857

Hi,

I noticed the Korean drama "I am also Mother too" is currently not loaded with all or half of the total 124 episodes on 857. Usually all or half ot the episodes of the longer drama will be loaded to 857, and this is the main difference between 855 and 857. 

Pls look into it, and hopefully it will be loaded to 857  with at least half of all the episodes. 

Tks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Channel 857

Hi Windrose, thank you for your patience. Due to different rights from previous titles, “I am A Mother, Too” is not uploaded all at one go. Its catchup copy will be uploaded on same day as the TV linear telecast. Rest assured that after all the episodes have been aired on TV, you'll have 1 month to watch on all the episodes on the VVD on Demand portal.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Community Manager

Hi Windrose, I'll check and get back to you on this.

Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

Thanks.
Community Manager
Solution

Hi Windrose, thank you for your patience. Due to different rights from previous titles, “I am A Mother, Too” is not uploaded all at one go. Its catchup copy will be uploaded on same day as the TV linear telecast. Rest assured that after all the episodes have been aired on TV, you'll have 1 month to watch on all the episodes on the VVD on Demand portal.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

Trusted Commentator

Hi,
This means different drama has different rights? Coz last few Long series drama was loaded all at one go on 857. It is ok, Tks for your explaination. Appreciate that.
Trusted Commentator

Hi,

Thanks. However just to let you know, on 30 Aug, it showed epi 19, 20 of the mentioned drama, as usually loaded 2 episodes a perssy. But It didn’t show 21,22 on 2 Sep (whole day) and also it didn’t show epi 23,24 as of 3 Sep morning when I turned on tv around 7:30am.

Usually if 855 showed 2 epi such as 17,18, 857 would show 19, 20.

Just want to give u this feedback, and hopefully there is consistency on this.tks.
Customer Service

We are sorry that we have not met your service expectations. At StarHub, we place great emphasis on the quality of service rendered to our valued customers. It is through your feedback and comments that we identify areas that needs improvement. -Jiv

Trusted Commentator

This means as of 3 Sep morning 7:30am,  it only showed up to episode 20 (since 30 Aug). Tks.
Customer Service

I have sent a report regarding on the situation of channel 857 to the relevant team. We seek your patience in the meantime. Thank you! -Jiv

Trusted Commentator

Thanks for reverting. Coz 2 days without any uploading of any episodes on 2 and 3 Sep, as of now about 12:53pm. So just to feedback to u, hope u don’t mind.