GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[CONTEST CLOSED] Orphan Black: Take our Personality Quiz & WIN a Lifetime Thumbdrive!

Senior Commentator

[CONTEST CLOSED] Orphan Black: Take our Personality Quiz & WIN a Lifetime Thumbdrive!

alisonhendrix.png
   beth.png   cosima.png   helena.png   katjaobinger.png   rachelduncan.png   sarahmanning.png

Are you the quick-witted and elusive Sarah Manning or the eccentric but friendly Cosima Niehaus? Click on each of the photos above to find out more about the characters from Orphan Black.

Here's how to participate:

Take the Orphan Black personality quiz below to find out which of the 7 clones you are! Do you agree with your results? Tell us why in the comments below.

Prizes:

Stand to win a Lifetime Channel thumbdrive - we've got 20 to give away!

*Note: This flash quiz is only compatible with the Chrome, Safari or Firefox browsers on your desktop.

You may have missed our first post with a free screening of Episode 1. But fret not, Orphan Black premieres 7 April, Mondays at 9pm on Lifetime (Ch514). Here's why you should catch Orphan Black!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read Terms & Conditions

1. This contest ends on 20 April 2014, 11.59pm.
  2. Participants will stand a chance to win the following:*Only entries from registered Community users will stand to win the prizes. Winners will be selected based 50% on the number of likes from the public and the other 50% based on the decision made by StarHub’s chosen panel of judges. The judges will be selected at StarHub’s discretion.
    • Prizes: Lifetime thumbdrives (20 pcs)
  3. StarHub Community reserves the right, in its sole discretion, at any time and at any stage of the judging process, to reject or disqualify any Entry that is deemed ineligible or for any reason that is necessary and/or appropriate, including without limitation, if that participant has not complied with the official rules or has interfered, in StarHub's sole opinion, with the proper conduct of the Contest. 
  4. In the event of a dispute, a customer's entitlement is subject to the sole discretion and final determination of StarHub. In determining the winners of this contest, StarHub's decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances.
  5. Winners will be notified via email 10 - 15 days after the end of the contest period.
  6. All particulars you submit must be true, accurate, complete and up to date. Entries that do not meet this requirement will be disqualified immediately.
  7. The winners acknowledge and agree that StarHub makes no warranty whatsoever as to the Prizes. StarHub shall not be deemed to be the seller or transferor of the Prize(s).
  8. The Prize(s) shall not be transferable, exchangeable, redeemable or substituted for cash or otherwise, in all cases, whether in whole or part.
  9. StarHub Community may at any time vary, modify, add or delete any of the terms and conditions governing this Contest or the Prizes, including terminating or withdrawing the Contest and/or substituting the Prizes with any item of equivalent or similar value, without prior notice or reason. Participants will be notified of any changes in dates applicable to the Contest via the Site.
  10. All personal information collected in connection with this contest will be subject to StarHub’s Privacy Statement available at StarHub’s website - http://www.starhub.com/about-us/legal-notices-and-terms/terms-and-conditions/website-terms.html
  11. Participants have to be Singaporeans or Singapore PR or people residing in Singapore.
  12. In determining the Winners of this contest, StarHub’s decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances. In the event of a dispute, a participant’s entitlement to participate in this Lucky Draw and any Winner’s entitlement to the Prizes shall be subject to the sole discretion and final determination of StarHub.

Usage of information, photos, videos and other submitted content

1. You acknowledge and agree that any information, videos, photos, comments, ideas or other content you submit may be made available by StarHub for viewing, rating, reviewing, and commenting by the public.
  2. You agree that we can, but are not obliged, to use the information, videos, photos, comments, ideas or other content that you have provided above in StarHub’s advertising on various media. You accept that we will own all rights arising from our usage of any of the information, videos, photos, comments, ideas or other content provided by you. You also acknowledge and agree that StarHub shall have full discretion in deciding how it will utilise the information, videos, photos, comments, ideas or other content that you have provided.
  3. By submitting content to StarHub, you represent and warrant that the content does not infringe any copyright, trademark, property rights, rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party and that you have the full and unrestricted right to transfer the content to StarHub free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.
13 REPLIES 13
Valued Contributor

Re: [CONTEST] Orphan Black: Take our Personality Quiz & WIN a Lifetime Thumbdrive!

I got Sarah Manning!

I think I'm a lot like her. Or rather at least, I'd like to think I'm a lot like her. She seems smart and quick-witted and I like the fact that she's a tough chick who's able to withstand whatever life throws her. I'm hella addicted to Orphan Black and I'm so psyched for the next ep!

Honored Commentator

Re: [CONTEST] Orphan Black: Take our Personality Quiz & WIN a Lifetime Thumbdrive!

I got Sarah Manning too!

Not too sure if I'm as kickass as her but I would sure like to think so! Love and hate that the first episode is already up for a free preview because now I'm left wanting more! Can't wait for the second episode Smiley Wink

Esteemed Commentator

Apparently, I'm Rachel Duncan! Sleek, sophisticated and intelligent? MAYBE I AM!! HAHAHA
New Commentator

I got Sarah Manning tooooooooooooo.... I'm so in love with her Smiley Happy 

New Commentator

I got Alison Hendrix! \o/

Also, why is there no blue in favourite colours? =.=

Highlighted
New Commentator

Sarah Manning!

Agreed! The world is tough...BUT...

I am a SURVIVOR and will definitely do whatever it takes to protect my family!!!

Just like Sarah ManningMan LOL

Trusted Contributor

1.PNG

New Commentator

Helena!!!!

Crazy people dont know they are crazy. I am not sure if I am a little bit Crzay but doing stuff you like is great. Smiley Happy

New Commentator

Sarah Manning, like 35% of the other folks into pitting themselves in a tough situation in life. Cheers to that, grow in adversity~ Gimme thumbdrive leh!