cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CH 857

Highlighted
Senior Commentator

CH 857

I am facing an issue with CH 857. I have subscribe to VVD drama pack and all channels except VVD on demand. 

I am told to subscribe to it. when i click on "subscribe VVD on demand", it returns me an error msg.

The below link is what is displayed when i press 857.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9wdz100oaiju7vy/2015-01-08%2015.32.18.jpg?dl=0

Please assist.

Everyone's Tags (3)
5 REPLIES 5
Alumni (Retired)

Re: CH 857

Hi Jas, could you PM me your details?

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is

Senior Commentator

Hello,

The problem seems to solve on its own.

Just for your information, this is my first time using Starhub TV and I am facing a few issue I will just list them down so that maybe you can take note and do some improvements.

Unable to play VVD on demand or other on demand videos. Screen will show “play from bookmark” and it will just stuck there. This issue has already be solve by your staff by replacing the tvbox.

The issue I mention in the post. it is the first time I encounter this and somewhat it solve itself.

Your system seems to think that I am on a short term contract. I have been receiving a few calls or text asking me to recontract when I just sign up for the system in September.

Intermittent error code seen. I am unable to grab a picture for you as it comes and goes. It happens when I press next episode on the on demand channels.

I hope you can look into the issue above. Thank you

Regards,

Jas

Hub Master

Did you just sign up for StarHub TV not long ago?

If yes, the issue that you have encountered is due to the equipment not yet provisioned/updated in the system yet.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Senior Commentator

Hi,
My grandmother claims that this show 风水世家 had already finished playing from Singtel. But for Starhub TV, it is still at episode 130.
I understand that different Telco operates differently, please explain to me why is it so slow. It has been week since the last update on that show i mentioned.
And some other Taiwanese show is kind of slow in update too. As my grandmother always watches Channel852 and Channel857 so i hope i will get a reply soon.

Regards,
Jasmine

Sent from Samsung Mobile
Alumni (Retired)

watch slowly la. there are other dramas too.