cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

856 cease transmission

Highlighted
New Commentator

856 cease transmission

Apparently I have been told that Channel 856(vv drama) will cease transmission. I would like to know why you are ceasing the transmission of this channel. I am extremely unpleased with this arrangement and if you are going to continue to cease this channel, I would be most delighted to stop using Starhub and terminate my contract with you. I wish to get a satisfied reply as soon as possible.

20 REPLIES 20
Esteemed Advisor

Re: 856 cease transmission

yes..i felt the same way ..as in alot of other subsribers also not happy.

starhub had replied the cease transmission of chl 856 was due to "commercial" reason.

i assume starhub want us to watch chl 857 VV DRAMA ON DEMAND .

New Commentator

I created a new account just to touch on this. Everyday I catched the repeat +3 telecast of the 8pm and 9pm drama at 11pm and 12pm respectively. Cause I believe its a more comfortable time for working adults to get home after work, to sit down relax and watch a drama. Suddenly to cease transmission meaning that you are trying to force me to buy your vv pack(ch857) which means additional cost. I will not give in to this and I shall follow other subscribers to cancel this service altogether. I believe I am not the only one out there being unhappy about this. I do not understand why is starhub doing this? Is it costly to maintain another channel which is not of any new programming but just a repeat/delay telecast.

Honored Contributor

if they CEASE , let all CANEL this VV Drama Pack

MOST OF US WATCH delay telecast, since is  gone.. maybe i will cancel this package first.. than slowly say BB to SH TV

Senior Commentator

Hi starhub,

Is there a good reason why you have terminated the following channel? Now that my family and I cannot sit together to catch up our favourite shows together at 11 & 12pm.. I wonder the existence of 855 to start with?

Valued Commentator

starhub 

don disappoint us!!!!

most of us need the 856 for delay telecast!!!

last time we still can use the repeat telecast foc and after you took it away, we rely on 856 for retelecast of the drama.

are you giving back our repeat telecast channel?

Senior Commentator

Please do not cease CH856. 

We, working class people do not have the comfort sometimes to reach home early and catch the actual showtime, and this channel is our only alternative.

It is causing more harm and also creating lots of unhappy customers. Please re-consider to have this channel to be continued... 

Esteemed Commentator

Please compensate us with another channel or part of our subscription.

Or else very soon you will lose many customers.

Senior Commentator

May we know why we have not recieved any feedback with regards to the following topic? I am disappointed with the non-response to be honest.
Valued Commentator

how come i only see what the subcriber write but there isnt anyone replying from Starhub?