Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

《降魔的2.0》 on Channel 860

SOLVED
Highlighted
Respected Advisor

《降魔的2.0》 on Channel 860

Started watching 《降魔的2.0》(Ep1) on Channel 860, but the video doesn't seem to be working well. It pauses every few secs. And there was once or twice that shows the error, VOD has expired. Something like that. Tried to tune in to other dramas on Channel 860 but seems fine. Something wrong with the source?

I am subscribed to the Chinese Pack. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution

Re: 《降魔的2.0》 on Channel 860

Re: your earlier concern, there was a VOD service crash at that time. The service was restarted immediately after the crash but took some time to be stabilized. We are now working with our vendors to further investigate its cause and prevent it from happening again. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

~ Carla

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Hi @nonex, sorry for the inconvenience caused. When did you experience this issue while watching 降魔的2.0 on Channel 860?

~ Carla
Highlighted
Respected Advisor

@Carla_P wrote:

Hi @nonex, sorry for the inconvenience caused. When did you experience this issue while watching 降魔的2.0 on Channel 860?

On Sun 17 May about 2pm+. Also a feedback from my parents, the VOD channels sometimes doesn't seem to work, for example Ruyi channel.

Highlighted

Please send me through private message your account ID so we could further investigate this issue. 

~ Carla
Highlighted
Respected Advisor

Just replied to your PM. Thanks!

Highlighted
Respected Advisor

@Carla_P  another thing is, I noticed some thread in this community, mentioning about Homehub plus with netflix basic. Can you also check if I got netflix as well? Already replied you on my account ID thru PM.

Highlighted

The new HomeHub Plus plan with Netflix was launched on 6 March 2020. If you sign-up/recontract on the new HomeHub Plus you will get the standard Netflix plan.

~ Carla
Highlighted
Respected Advisor

@Carla_P wrote:

The new HomeHub Plus plan with Netflix was launched on 6 March 2020. If you sign-up/recontract on the new HomeHub Plus you will get the standard Netflix plan.

Oh ok, then i don't have. I think i recontracted Oct 19.

Highlighted
Solution

Re: your earlier concern, there was a VOD service crash at that time. The service was restarted immediately after the crash but took some time to be stabilized. We are now working with our vendors to further investigate its cause and prevent it from happening again. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

~ Carla

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Respected Advisor

@Carla_P wrote:

Thanks! Hope it doesn't happen again. 🙏