I'm pretty convinced there is presently an IPv6 routing issue at Starhub. My hosts at home via Maxonline have IPv6 set up and I can, for example, ping6 www.google.com and it works fine. So I can get to /many/ things that are out there on IPv6 however there's one host in particular (it belongs to me) which I cannot reach. I've been able to get to it for the last year just fine but starting July 31 I started getting 'no route to host'. I've verified with a guy in Greece that has IPv6 that my target host is in fact reachable. I've run a tracert6 and the last router it touches is 2406:3000:0:27::1. I'd be happy to provide the target IPv6 address I'm trying to reach but I don't want to post it on a public forum.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Well, I'm not sure what was done, but the problem is fixed, I now have end-to-end connectivity to the IPv6 address I previously could not reach. I emailed as you suggested, they got back to me a few days later, and then I tried it and it was fixed. Thanks!