Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet outages

SOLVED
Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

internet outages

Hi,

Over the past few weeks my broadband internet has been very inconsistent. It stops working abruptly and I have to restart the router multiple times a day to reconnect. 

My address is<snipped>. My NRIC is <snipped>

Thanks.

Edit: remove personal information to protect poster privacy. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Re: internet outages

Hi @Mrinal,

We have forwarded your details to our customer support team to assist on the matter.

At the same time, please be adviced not to post your personal information on an open forum platform.

Hence in order to protect your privacy, i have removed your personal details from the post.

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Re: internet outages

Hi @Mrinal,

We have forwarded your details to our customer support team to assist on the matter.

At the same time, please be adviced not to post your personal information on an open forum platform.

Hence in order to protect your privacy, i have removed your personal details from the post.

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

View solution in original post