New Commentator

high ping whenever games routes through Telia severs

high ping and packetloss

! hbg-bb4-link.telia.net ping 50
! adm-bb4-link.telia.net 51
! adm-b3-link.telia.net 52
! vultr-ic-313751-adm-b3.c.telia.net 52

at first seems like a good ping and everything is well, but its not
used to have stable 40 ping, now im getting 45 and 45 spikes to 55 with up to 100% packetloss, this happening on most of my euro servers, why no one is responsible for nothing if its being messed up so much

! why is there being used equipment from 1970s or something, as a 20 billion dollar company you would expect they get something better

! why no one is responsible for nothing if its being messed up

! why is there so bad infrastructure, i cant get even 30-40 pings to netherland or germany servers

[anymore]

! if something was changed somewhere, and people at HIGHEST Telia support doesnt even bother acknowledge the issue

! [ i dont know what the hell was changed, but something was changed, my servers stay always on same location]

! why cant this simple thing be changed, as it was

! why i pay for this [good question] if i cant get nothing out of it, enjoy, or play lag free games

! how can my ping go from 36-40 to 55 spiking with packetloss, what the hell is going on, and nobody

knows nothing hah? im not living billion km away to get this ping and packetlosse

! why cant my routing be changed to most minimal pingtimes as it was the first time

---------- GOD HELP US ALL, if we cannot do the simple things --------------

• if we are out of experts, then close Telia who cant or dont want to help

• just how long ive been dealing with this problem !PAYING FOR NOTHING

• and helping service is like im asking a lottery jackpot [0]

going THRU THOSE awful ROUTES LIKE THESE WHAT CAUSES IT

! hbg-bb4-link.telia.net 
! adm-bb4-link.telia.net 
! adm-b3-link.telia.net 
! vultr-ic-313751-adm-b3.c.telia.net

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: high ping whenever games routes through Telia severs

Hi vaskajaparem, thanks for contacting us. As this requires us to refer to your account details, we are unable to assist you here on StarHub Community. Please direct your query over to Facebook messenger  (http://m.me/starhub) or Twitter Direct Message (https://twitter.com/StarHubCares) so that we can log a case for you and respond to you there. Thank you

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!